Mitch65
  • Mitch65
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
9 years ago
Hello Everyone,

I used to be fairly active here on the forum back in 2012 and I haven't posed in a long long time. I miss the community and have some really great memories on here so I decided to come back. I miss doing trades and bombing fellow members like no other!!! Not sure if CelticBomber or Lancaster are still around but those are the only 2 I remember from 5 years ago lol. I hope everyone is doing well!

For the last few years I have been an occasional smoker and maintained a wineador with about 200 sticks. but I had an Oliva V Melanio the other weekend and it really brought me back to cigars. WOW! Since then (9 days ago) I have had 5 sticks!

Just wanted to say hello again to everyone as I'm sure there are lots of new members here now! 🇨🇮 🇨🇮 🇨🇮 🇨🇮
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago
Welcome back!
corey sellers
9 years ago
Welcome back to the Asylum
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
Welcome back, nice to meet ya!
dstieger
9 years ago
Any friend of Nancy's is ....well....nvm......
Mitch65
  • Mitch65
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
9 years ago
Guess this means I'm a noob again 🤦 ! I'm going to have to pick a Vet to unleash my noobish fury on! It's been building up the last 5 years! 🍺
gummy jones
9 years ago
Mitch!
great to have you back!

Mitch65
  • Mitch65
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
9 years ago

Mitch!
great to have you back!

gummy jones wrote:



Thanks brotha! I have to read through all the rules and everything again. I'm sure a lot has changed from when I was posting and doing contests and hits back in 2012. Ugh where to begin lol. I went through my inbox and most members I was friends with are gone. I'm looking forward to making new friends here and blowing up mailboxes! Hahahah
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago

Thanks brotha! I have to read through all the rules and everything again. I'm sure a lot has changed from when I was posting and doing contests and hits back in 2012. Ugh where to begin lol. I went through my inbox and most members I was friends with are gone. I'm looking forward to making new friends here and blowing up mailboxes! Hahahah

Mitch65 wrote:



Some big words for a noob...
🇨🇮
SteveS
9 years ago

Some big words for a noob...

Hank_The_Tank wrote:



Read slowly and sound them out carefully ... you'll figure 'em out eventually
dstieger
Stinkdyr
9 years ago

Some big boobs for a noob...
🇨🇮

Hank_The_Tank wrote:




[gonzo]
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago

Read slowly and sound them out carefully ... you'll figure 'em out eventually

SteveS wrote:



bahahahaha
=d>
mikey1597
Hillbillyjosh770
9 years ago
Howdy
Pancakes or Waffles?
Mitch65
  • Mitch65
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
9 years ago

Howdy
Pancakes or Waffles?

Hillbillyjosh770 wrote:




Waffles 🍺 Lol
jespear
9 years ago
Welcome back, Mitch.
This place hasn't been the same without ya !
RMAN4443
9 years ago
Welcome back Mitch........nice to meet you I'm Rick , I've only been hanging out here for about 6 Months myself
Users browsing this topic