DrafterX
9 years ago
it's a black swingline.... 😟
DrafterX
9 years ago
pizza.. pizza... 😟
MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

it's a black swingline.... 😟

DrafterX wrote:



No, it's a red swingline stapler... not the Bostich stapler.

Incidentally... their headquarters is in East Greewich, RI.
DrafterX
9 years ago
stole a smaller compact swingline from a vacant cubical... I'm back in bizzness... 😟
tonygraz
9 years ago
Crisis averted !
DrafterX
9 years ago
yep... I also found a clam clip dispenser... pretty cool but I need more clam clips... 😟
MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

yep... I also found a clam clip dispenser... pretty cool but I need more clam clips... 😟

DrafterX wrote:



Sounds dirty...

burp,,,
DrafterX
9 years ago
hurt my finger on one already... 😞
8trackdisco
9 years ago
^
I'm really concerned over the substandard porn you guys are writing.
MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

^
I'm really concerned over the substandard porn you guys are writing.

8trackdisco wrote:



http://www.cigarbid.com/Forum/c/posts/654350/cbid-fairy-tale- 
8trackdisco
9 years ago
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago
Man United advance to the Europa League final and celebrating a personal victory with a PSD 4 on the deck (thanks Al). Life's not bad today.
MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

my man!

frankj1 wrote:



Slow pitch softball, man. That was lobbed up there... I had to swing.
8trackdisco
9 years ago

Man United advance to the Europa League final and celebrating a personal victory with a PSD 4 on the deck (thanks Al). Life's not bad today.

SmokeMonkey wrote:



Celta certainly made a game of it in the end.

Congrats.
danmdevries
9 years ago
Work was begging for help tonight, so I went in.

And then someone else showed up answering the bat signal.

So I went back home.
frankj1
9 years ago
exactly when did you use the Prep H? And what happened to the applicator?
Not trying to embarrass you Danm, but we have a thread to preserve.
danmdevries
9 years ago
At about 1945 or so.

Not prep h per say, but the active ingredient phenylephrine
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago
Good morning, y'all
8trackdisco
9 years ago

Work was begging for help tonight, so I went in.

And then someone else showed up answering the bat signal.

So I went back home.

danmdevries wrote:



Best practice is to knock back a couple shots of bourbon as soon as the phone rings.

-Protects you from having to go in.
-You get two shots of bourbon.
Users browsing this topic