SteveS
9 years ago

cuz everyone was at my house

frankj1 wrote:


Well, to be fair, some were at my house ...
danmdevries
9 years ago
Replaced window seals on the front half of the camper. Got 3 to go. Thankfully the weather is improving, no rain the next few days.

Tried to get at the bathroom again but it's still too wet. Threw a fan in there, I'll check again tomorrow. Opened the underbelly so I could see what I could do to re frame the floor. Still not sure how I'm going to do that. Might weld some stubs on the frame rails so I have something accessible to build from.

Campers are a lot more fun when you use somebody else's.
frankj1
9 years ago

Well, to be fair, some were at my house ...

SteveS wrote:


it was difficult to here you, but so glad we spoke, my friend.
MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

it was difficult to here you, but so glad we spoke, my friend.

frankj1 wrote:



Et tu, Frankie?

๐Ÿ˜‚
gummy jones
9 years ago
Went to a machine gun shoot today. Can't stop smiling.
frankj1
9 years ago

Et tu, Frankie?

๐Ÿ˜‚

MACS wrote:


must be the homebrew!

I emailed the following to Conan this evening...

"wish you were her"

my fingers are drunk, yah, that's what it is, my fingers.

I blame mandobro
DrafterX
9 years ago
Went to a mid-evil fest today. .. lots of cleavage. .. ๐Ÿ‘
danmdevries
9 years ago
MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

Go on....

danmdevries wrote:



Pictures, please...
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago
Good morning, y'all
Speyside
9 years ago
Morning everyone.
8trackdisco
9 years ago
Palace safe.

Happy Sunday.
8trackdisco
9 years ago

Yep, just finished up. Debating going 10 tomorrow.

SmokeMonkey wrote:



Impressive.

Do you have a specific place you go on these long walks, or more roving around your neighborhood?
DrafterX
9 years ago
๐Ÿ˜Ž Dudes....
gummy jones
9 years ago
I think he mostly tip toes through neighborhoods, looking in windows at night
TMCTLT
9 years ago

Happy Sunday fellas and a Happy Mothers Day to ALL the MOM' everywhere!!!!!

Miss ya MOM
DrafterX
9 years ago

Impressive.

Do you have a specific place you go on these long walks, or more roving around your neighborhood?

8trackdisco wrote:




Prolly tree tops around da hood... ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ
tonygraz
9 years ago
Mornin' - It's National Buttermilk Biscuit Day, National Dance Like a Chicken Day, National Underground America Day and of course Motherโ€™s Day.
8trackdisco
9 years ago
Off soon to an odd, Mothers Day mini-tradition. Buffalo Wild Wings.
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago

Impressive.

Do you have a specific place you go on these long walks, or more roving around your neighborhood?

8trackdisco wrote:



There are two parks near my house - I go to the one that is well lit with paved paths during the week and the other, with a 5k trail course, on weekends. 10 miles today. A little tired.

But that won't keep from looking through windows later....
Users browsing this topic