MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

This Wednesday will be my second Tuesday of next week.

Thunder.Gerbil wrote:


:-k



#-o
RMAN4443
9 years ago

This Wednesday will be my second Tuesday of next week.

Thunder.Gerbil wrote:


I've had two yesterdays so far this week 😰
DrafterX
9 years ago
Chiken strip basket to go..... suppose to include a Texas Toast... No Texas Toasts..!! and my fries looks they were scrapped off da bottom of the fryer..!! 😠
tamapatom
9 years ago

I know a monkey that would like to be by the sea....:-k

SmokeMonkey wrote:


Sea monkeys do not live very long however.
MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
Submitted a pic post... I guess they no longer do that.
DrafterX
9 years ago
I believe it's still possible... Trish was posting her family pics and stuff..... 😟
dstieger
9 years ago
maybe if you know somebody...see if Jaime can have his mom do it...but, honestly, I'd be surprised if any of the good CS ladies of cbid stuck around...nothing indicated they were masochistic....sadistic, perhaps...with all that hammer talk....but, they'd have to be gluttons for punishment to be hanging around still
dstieger
9 years ago
I don't like commercials much. I don't like the song Farmer in the Dell. I really don't like the concept that Exxon is trying to push about being 'Energy Farmers'.

But for now apparent reason that I can understand, I really like the song in their recent commercial. https://www.youtube.com/user/ExxonMobil
tamapatom
9 years ago

maybe if you know somebody...see if Jaime can have his mom do it...but, honestly, I'd be surprised if any of the good CS ladies of cbid stuck around...nothing indicated they were masochistic....sadistic, perhaps...with all that hammer talk....but, they'd have to be gluttons for punishment to be hanging around still

dstieger wrote:


Does this mean we are all in charge of ourselves? Functioning by the unwritten rules of humanity? Destined for ruin?
MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
Went to pick up a few groceries and when I pulled my wallet to get my credit card... it wasn't there.

Didn't panic. Used my debit card to pay, pulled up my account on my phone, and recalled the last time I used my card was Saturday, at the pizza place. Called 'em... they had it. 🤦
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago
Good morning, y'all
8trackdisco
9 years ago
Warmest startbto a day this year. 67 degrees!
DrafterX
9 years ago
😎 Dudes..
tonygraz
9 years ago
Mornin' - It's National Cherry Cobbler Day, National Pack Rat Day and National Walnut Day'

They say it's going up to 86 today - 89 tomorrow.
MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

Mornin' - It's National Sausage Gobbler Day, and National Swallow nuts Day

tonygraz wrote:



Well... TW and Jade are gonna be excited.
Speyside
9 years ago
Morning all, it was 89 here yesterday.
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
Morning ya'll. Mid 80's yesterday and high 80's today. Love it...finally get to fish in the morning before work again...although I got shut out this morning.
MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
Jamie, tell your mom to approve my fish picture.
elRopo
9 years ago
computer died again, its toast this time. Bunch of blown and bulging caps on the motherboard.
Guess I'll be using this old mac for a bit.

In brighter (more gooder) news, my son went fishing on mother's day with a few friends. They caught 13 Wahoo and one Mahi. Had grilled hoo for dinner last night mmmmmmmm and beer of course. 🍺
MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
^I hate you. (joking... sorta)

Never landed a wahoo. Water usually not warm enough for them here in SD.
Users browsing this topic