JIDO1960
9 years ago
Anybody else get $50 off next order from C.I. because of all the probs they have ??? Maybe CBID should do the same thing,and a message from the "President" also.
gummy jones
9 years ago
Certain retailers often offer deals with a long list of restricted brands that make it rarely worth my time.
chazbo
9 years ago
Got one from P & C and it was good for anything on the site. Already used it🇨🇮
NVYChief
9 years ago
I got one the other day for 30% off and free shipping on next order, along with one hell of an apology. I sure was not expecting that!
Abrignac
9 years ago
I recived a box of Opus xXx Super Belicosos. They were hand devivered with a bottle of Angel's Envy.
Speyside
9 years ago
I only received a box of Anjeos. But they made up for it with a bottle Laphroaig 18.
frankj1
9 years ago
elRopo
9 years ago
Me too, delivered by a trio of dancing midget whores!!!
MojoFilter
9 years ago

I got one the other day for 30% off and free shipping on next order, along with one hell of an apology. I sure was not expecting that!

NVYChief wrote:



I think there were more than a few of these given out and could account for SOME of the high bids recently.
Mr. Jones
9 years ago
I CAN "ONE UP" all you pricks...

The EXECUTIVES AT C-BID
ARE BROKERING A DEAL TO GET MY stolen
MILLION+ in CASH ....
BACK FROM THE FBI-SSG...

IF I CAN FLOAT THEM ( A $MILLION BUCKS FOR A 2 year... 8% loan...)
To MAKE up for the losses in this sale...

And $200 a month in free Cigars of my choosing
With free shipping and NO PA SALES TAX EITHER.

THANK YOU CIGAR BID !!!!

BWUHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Mr. J
Users browsing this topic