Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
Decided to shave my head fully bald last night. I love the look but it was a serious pain in the butt. It took so long to get it fully smooth.

Any suggestions for easier shaving and care after I'm done? I did some reading online, but curious what you guys think.

Someone at work suggested a wax to help the hair grow slower, but none of the sites I checked said anything about that.

What say you?

🇨🇮 <-- Looks more like me now. ha
gummy jones
9 years ago
i suggest a face tattoo
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago
I would go with turtle wax.
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago
I would go with turtle wax.
gummy jones
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
Speyside
9 years ago
Don't let them bother you Hank, if you want to use zymol, use zymol.
corey sellers
9 years ago
Alright here is all you have to do get a straight edge razor start at the bottom of your right ear then put firm pressure and take a downward stroke and come all the way around to the bottom of the left ear problem solved

[sarcasm]


🍺

8-[
ZRX1200
9 years ago
Straight razor
corey sellers
9 years ago
Wanted to make sure he got a perfect line
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
JadeRose
9 years ago
I bet you look like a nutsack
Mr. Jones
9 years ago
CONGRATULATIONS:

You have just joined....

A very unique club for people with low self esteem
And bad tempers...

AKA ...."THE QUE BALL DIRTY COP CLUB"

Many ( NOT all ) QUE BALL COPS HAVE MAJOR
SELF ESTEEM TROUBLES, Hence all the inner city
RIOTS lately when they shoot unarmed
Minority kids ....
Just about the only excuse as to why they shot
The unarmed kid isn't "my hair was in my eyes"

Nothing against the QUE BALL "look",
but it looks like W.A.Y. TOO MUCH WORK FOR THE ACHIEVED
"YUL BRENNER...THE KING AND I" outcome.

Having been GANGSTALKED BY THE FBI-SSG FOR
4+ years skews my QUE BALL COP OUTLOOK...

THE SSG HAS MANY D.I.R.T.Y. FELON CRIMINAL AGENTS IN THEIR RANKS...but ...they intimidate and use local police forces by paying them off in CASH AND TELLING THEM LIES ABOUT "TARGETED
INDIVIDUALS"...and The genius' they aren't ....

can't decern LIES FROM TRUTH...

LOCAL QUE BALL COPS FALL FOR FBI-SSG LIES
"HOOK LINE AND SINKER",
Then they just get REAL *****ING MEAN & become
"Frontline street theatre PERP's"
( PERP's are the perpetrator's of GANGSTALKING...the actual street Level FOOT soldiers who break the law and harrass, follow, intimidate, threaten and kill TARGETED INDIVIDUALS.

IN CLOSING,
JUST GROW YOUR HAIR BACK AND GET A BEARD TRIMMER WITH 5 attachments...you can BOOT CAMP CUT YOUR OWN HAIR FROM 1/4" to 1"
For free...WAY EASIER.
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
I look good with the bald head thank you very much. Second time shaving today went much better.
DrMaddVibe
9 years ago
Everytime I see that I think one of 2 things...they're going through chemo or Robert DeNiro in "Taxi Driver".

It's not a good look. Especially for a younger man.
Mr. Jones
9 years ago
DMV,

I THINK THE EXACT SAME THING.


THE ONLY thing I can possibly deduce...
About chicks? Liking? QUE BALLS...
Is that they can gyrate their shaven puzzles on top of a QUE BALL head and get off real quick....

Its the O.N.L.Y. THING THAT MAKES ANY SENSE
OF THE WHOLE "LOOK" ...to me.
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
My wife likes it, so that is all that really matters. I did it because of some weird balding spots that drove me nuts. So far everyone that has seen it has loved it. So don't really care if you think it looks bad on younger guys. hahaha

Plus, maybe it is an Ohio thing. In our office alone, we have about 20 guys under 35 that shave their head bald.
Abrignac
9 years ago
Another one added to the ignore list
Users browsing this topic