Buckwheat
9 years ago
They've been playing great this Stanley Cup and deserve to move on to the final. 🌫
burnem2
9 years ago
WOOP! WOOP! GOT IT DONE!
frankj1
9 years ago
Nashville has a team in the NHL?
and you can get a point for losing a game?

Yeah, I used to follow the NHL when it was a Major League sport.
burnem2
9 years ago

Nashville has a team in the NHL?
and you can get a point for losing a game?

Yeah, I used to follow the NHL when it was a Major League sport.

frankj1 wrote:



That's right little man. Headed to the Finals. Best goalie in the league.
frankj1
9 years ago
ranked right behind roller derby!

you would have loved the real NHL, when ya had to actually win or tie to get a point
burnem2
9 years ago

ranked right behind roller derby!

you would have loved the real NHL, when ya had to actually win or tie to get a point

frankj1 wrote:



You just come across as jealous, petty, and whiny. Not that I expect much different. Can you say Finals?
frankj1
9 years ago

You just come across as jealous, petty, and whiny. Not that I expect much different. Can you say Finals?

burnem2 wrote:


you really are slow. Can you not fathom the sarcasm I am using about the state of today's NHL vs the real days?
I haven't followed pro hockey since before there was a Nashville Horror Film Monster and the rules changed to give teams more points than actually earned.

Seriously, I'd have to know there was a Nashville to be jealous. You're missing my brilliance. Ask your vet for help.
burnem2
9 years ago

you really are slow. Can you not fathom the sarcasm I am using about the state of today's NHL vs the real days?
I haven't followed pro hockey since before there was a Nashville Horror Film Monster and the rules changed to give teams more points than actually earned.

Seriously, I'd have to know there was a Nashville to be jealous. You're missing my brilliance. Ask your vet for help.

frankj1 wrote:



So who got bumped out up East to make you whine so? Hockkey is still hockey little man. I wouldn't spend the time to ask anyone about your post.....rooted in hurt feelings. All I need to know.
frankj1
9 years ago

So who got bumped out up East to make you whine so? Hockkey is still hockey little man. I wouldn't spend the time to ask anyone about your post.....rooted in hurt feelings. All I need to know.

burnem2 wrote:


if I had any idea what your point is I'd tear it apart...I can't type any slower, try to keep up

I am knocking the state of pro hockey today, not whatever laundry you root for. The team I care most about isn't even in the conversation. Your juvenile attempts to make this an actual argument about one team vs another is laughable.
i'm not following the NHL playoffs...do you get it now?
dkeage
9 years ago
frankj1
9 years ago

8-[

dkeage wrote:


it's me, isn't it?
burnem2
9 years ago
I got the point of your argument. You're not that smart that I can't follow. I was trolling you dude....thanks for playing!!
Buckwheat
9 years ago
Yeah. Hockey hasn't been the same since they made goalies wear face masks. They're all just a bunch of pansies these days. I never understood why they used to make the goalies retire if they lost sight in one eye. [ram27bat]
gummy jones
9 years ago
frank and burn troll session fail
frankj1
9 years ago
I fell for it.
bassman45
9 years ago

Yeah. Hockey hasn't been the same since they made goalies wear face masks. They're all just a bunch of pansies these days. I never understood why they used to make the goalies retire if they lost sight in one eye. [ram27bat]

Buckwheat wrote:



Bring back Gump Worsley! Yeah I know, you would have to dig him up.
tailgater
9 years ago
Tough to root for a team that makes you think of Chris Hansen on Dateline.

Also, one that pays PK Subban to flop all over the ice.




sigh.
It's just not the same razzing a team when my team is out of it.



tailgater
9 years ago
Not to mention that the West Finals were between teams from Nashville and Anaheim.

you know.
Those hockey hot-beds for tomorrow's generation of stars.


Enough with the charades.
Time for league retraction to the original six.

frankj1
9 years ago




Enough with the charades.
Time for league retraction to the original six.

tailgater wrote:


correct.
and regular season ties are ties.
Buckwheat
9 years ago

Not to mention that the West Finals were between teams from Nashville and Anaheim.

you know.
Those hockey hot-beds for tomorrow's generation of stars.


Enough with the charades.
Time for league retraction to the original six.

tailgater wrote:



I'm just pissed that the Hartford Whalers moved to NC. [ram27bat]
Users browsing this topic