Buckwheat
9 years ago
I heard he was a real saint.
DrafterX
9 years ago
If he gets put in an urn, will he be ....... no, I won't go there.... 🤐
madspackler
9 years ago
RIP Sir Roger Moore
delta1
9 years ago
One of the best Bonds...RIP Roger Moore
Stinkdyr
9 years ago
I rank him #2 right behind Sean Connery.

🌫
TMCTLT
9 years ago

I rank him #2 right behind Sean Connery.

🌫

Stinkdyr wrote:



+1

RIP
Speyside
9 years ago
May he rest in peace.
8trackdisco
9 years ago

I rank him #2 right behind Sean Connery.

🌫

Stinkdyr wrote:



^
Yep.
DrMaddVibe
9 years ago
Shaken but not stirred no more.


RIP
davetharave
9 years ago
Barbara Bach stole the show in that movie
corey sellers
9 years ago
Agree with stinky and dmv on that one
corey sellers
9 years ago
Fuggg meant 8track
Users browsing this topic