RMAN4443
9 years ago

i suggest a face tattoo

gummy jones wrote:


I think a tattoo up on the bald dome would be better........You could get a light bulb tatted up there, a very dim bulb maybe? Or you could get a huge crack running from ear to ear, with stuff leaking out, inked up there. I hear Chicks dig tats.

🤐
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago

I think a tattoo up on the bald dome would be better........You could get a light bulb tatted up there, a very dim bulb maybe? Or you could get a huge crack running from ear to ear, with stuff leaking out, inked up there. I hear Chicks dig tats.

🤐

RMAN4443 wrote:



I already have a tattoo on my scalp...of your mom. Nuff said.
SteveS
9 years ago

You could get a light bulb tatted up there, a very dim bulb maybe? Or you could get a huge crack running from ear to ear, with stuff leaking out ...

RMAN4443 wrote:



the dim bulb is a good suggestion, but the leaking crack is the best suggestion yet ...
elRopo
9 years ago
Tattoo of a brain might help, you never can tell.
Whistlebritches
9 years ago
Hank if you're serious.............you cannot go wrong here.I use mine daily,best gift my wife ever gave me...........almost


http://ourhairremoval.com/why-skull-bald-eagle-smart-is-the-best-head-shaver/ 
Speyside
9 years ago
Hank, make your own decisions and own them. Stop letting people treat you poorly. The amount of abuse you take here is caused by your need for something. Whatever that is you won't find it here. Here can be lots of fun, but it isn't a self help group.
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago

Hank, make your own decisions and own them. Stop letting people treat you poorly. The amount of abuse you take here is caused by your need for something. Whatever that is you won't find it here. Here can be lots of fun, but it isn't a self help group.

Speyside wrote:



Just looking for advice on how to get a good shave and keep it looking good. I have got some good advice already, so it was worth it. I don't need validation from any of these azzhatz. I will let them rant and have their fun...if they get off on acting like that, more power to them. ha
gummy jones
9 years ago
do they make an electric razor that can get the shave close enough?
seems like that may be the least hassle
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago

can they make an electric razor that can get the shave close enough?
seems like that may be the least hassle

gummy jones wrote:



I am actually going to try mine. I have a nice Norelco. We will see how it works tonight.
Users browsing this topic