watchurai
9 years ago
Dudes. I see nothing has changed.

For the better.....
delta1
9 years ago
you missed the CA Fish n Herf...that was WAY better than the daily stuff here...ate some more fried fish last night...
MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
Chicken banh mi sammich, chili, cookie.

burp.
watchurai
9 years ago

you missed the CA Fish n Herf...that was WAY better than the daily stuff here...ate some more fried fish last night...

delta1 wrote:


I woulda been there had I known.
🍺
DrafterX
9 years ago
I woulda been there had I known Watch woulda been there if he'd known... 😟
opelmanta1900
9 years ago
I'm not a racist, but if I had known drafter would've come if he had known watch would've come had watch known, I definitely would've made sure that both watch knew and that drafter knew that watch knew and was therefore coming... i f*cked up...
watchurai
9 years ago
****. Way to drop the ball.
MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
I suppose I could have mentioned it... but I figured the post was kind of self explanatory and stuff...
Plus, I was too excited about going fishing.

I'm already conferring with a friend at work about doing it again.
DrafterX
9 years ago
I was almost there but decided to spend time with da wife instead... it woulda been cheaper to go fishin. had I known that before hand I woulda gone fishin.. but I'd had to spend the money on da RV sooner or later... 😟
watchurai
9 years ago
I suppose I coulda been on the boards , and stuff...
MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

I suppose I coulda been on the boards , and stuff...

watchurai wrote:



Priorities, brother.
watchurai
9 years ago
Chasing the Benjamins, Gotta make dat bread.
Although.
I would wing over for a swank weekend fishing trip if there were sufficient notice.
Just not in July. Already got a trip set up.
8trackdisco
9 years ago
Watch!

You've got to have some wine with the bread.
danmdevries
9 years ago
Cracked a ton of the plumbing connectors messing around in the camper.

Thinking of just abandoning the shower.
opelmanta1900
9 years ago
I've got a surplus of jalapenos, poblanos, bulls horn's, and sweet bell peppers... thinking of doing a big ling cod and stuffed peppers dinner tomorrow...
8trackdisco
9 years ago
Crown Royal Apple over ice.

Sweeter than it should be, but a decent change of pace.
MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

Crown Royal Apple over ice.

Sweeter than it should be, but a decent change of pace.

8trackdisco wrote:



I don't even know you any more...
DrafterX
9 years ago
I didn't know there was such a thing... 😟



Didn't Ram used to drink somethin like that..?? 😕
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago
Good morning, y'all
8trackdisco
9 years ago

I didn't know there was such a thing... 😟

Didn't Ram used to drink somethin like that..?? 😕

DrafterX wrote:



He was drinking flavored vodka. Pinnacle was the brand. Birthday Cake flavor maybe.

Half work day. Going in a couple hours later, leave a couple hours early, and only use four hours af personal time.

Brilliant!
Users browsing this topic