MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

prolly shoulda figgered out that one

frankj1 wrote:



This time you were like a idiot, and not like a genius... and stuff...
DrafterX
danmdevries
9 years ago
Sunday Sunday Sunday
danmdevries
9 years ago
Just ordered a new generator for the camper.

Usually at racetrack I just run on 12v with two deep cycle batteries and a couple solar panels. But last year my propane fridge broke, and I replaced it with a small residential compressor fridge. So, I need 110v. Could pay the track for an electric hookup at $50/night but Home Depot had a small inverter generator for $180 so it'll pay for itself after 2 track weekends.
gummy jones
9 years ago
I think the heartburn from that awful food worked its way cephalad and burned my brain too. Hence the typo.
DrafterX
9 years ago
Brain burns suck... 😟
gummy jones
9 years ago
Reversed it this am with a cold stone ice cream cupcake for breakfast (true story).
Speyside
9 years ago
Morning gang.
dkeage
9 years ago

Debating firing the smoker today or tomorrow. ... just doings ribs and chikens... 😟

DrafterX wrote:


Today is the day... 🍺
gummy jones
9 years ago
I'm smoking a turkey tomorrow. About to start the brine now.
frankj1
9 years ago
turn the page...
MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
Mornin' peeps.
8trackdisco
9 years ago

An overnight in God's Country. Half pound mushroom & Swiss burgers and spiced rum over rocks until midnight.

Feeling a shade over the rocks myself.
RMAN4443
9 years ago

I'm smoking a turkey tomorrow. About to start the brine now.

gummy jones wrote:


just got an offset smoker and preparing ribs to smoke tomorrow, any of you experienced "smokers" got any advice or do's and don'ts for a N00B 🇨🇮
gummy jones
9 years ago
I like mustard and dry rub
~Two hour smoke then sauce and wrap
Then unwrap, more sauce and get some caramelization
MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

An overnight in God's Country. Half pound mushroom & Swiss burgers and spiced rum over rocks until midnight.

Feeling a shade over the rocks myself.

8trackdisco wrote:



I'm about 60 days away from that... Lord willing and the creek don't rise.
DrafterX
9 years ago
Chikens are 135.. ribs are done wrapped in foil... good eating soon... 🤣
MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
Bacon cheddar cheese burgers are on the menu for this afternoon.

I've got 3 CA Kolsch beers to wash it down. 🍺

Well... 2. I want one now.
frankj1
9 years ago
yesterday I made some hummus, a chicken pot pie, and a cauliflower crust pizza with shrimp, roasted yellow peppers and sliced spicy Italian chicken sausages on top.

pizza disappeared last night, looking like chicken pot pie tonight, unless the boy comes by and takes it home with him...
MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
^^Yeah... the boy seems to do that, doesn't he? Especially when my wife cooks. He loves momma's cookin'.
Users browsing this topic