8trackdisco
9 years ago
Senseless check in.
DrafterX
9 years ago
Me too... 😟
Abrignac
9 years ago
Grilled drumsticks & wings with homemade scalloped taters and boiled corn on the cob. Glad I don't have dentures. Washing it down with a nice rum punch.

http://www.cigarbid.com/Forum/c/posts/m/4243929/What-Rum-You-Drinking-1000000#post4243929 
DrafterX
9 years ago
🤔
Seems I've deleted all the pics from my phone... wasn't intentional. .. damnit.. 😠
corey sellers
9 years ago
Hmmmmm rum is good
corey sellers
9 years ago
Slab of ribs on the smoker fixing to fire the grill up for leg quarters and corn on the cob
MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

Slab of ribs on the smoker fixing to fire the grill up for leg quarters and corn on the cob

corey sellers wrote:



That's something I never got the hang of... grilling chicken. I either undercook it or burn it.
dkeage
9 years ago

That's something I never got the hang of... grilling chicken. I either undercook it or burn it.

MACS wrote:


We ALWAYS add bone in chicken breasts to the WSM every time we fire it up. Great sammiches!

Did it today with da ribs. Yum......
corey sellers
9 years ago
Leg quarters 7 min a side 350 for 28 min always comes out good for me clean it good get the fat off of it the fat on the thigh causes fire
8trackdisco
9 years ago
🇨🇮

Don Pepin Cuban Classic.

A pepper bomb.
MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
^Hello, mah brutha...
8trackdisco
9 years ago
Abrignac
9 years ago

That's something I never got the hang of... grilling chicken. I either undercook it or burn it.

MACS wrote:



That's because you can't Digi Q it. Gotta watch it closely. Speaking of which....
MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
I need a smoke, but my fat ass is comfy in the recliner.
MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

That's because you can't Digi Q it. Gotta watch it closely. Speaking of which....

Abrignac wrote:



Talkin' out'cha ass. I'm talking about GRILLING, not smoking. And all the DigiQ does is maintain a set temp.
gummy jones
9 years ago
Just had a fantastic day with the fam including a family nap. Kiddos going for round two on the Alfredo now.
8trackdisco
9 years ago

I need a smoke, but my fat ass is comfy in the recliner.

MACS wrote:



Did you get your smoke yet?
Abrignac
9 years ago

I need a smoke, but my fat ass is comfy in the recliner.

MACS wrote:



My fat semi drunk ass is sitting outside enjoying a VRF.
MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

Did you get your smoke yet?

8trackdisco wrote:



Yes. A Diplo 2 that abrignac gave me... and my brother would be pleased to know I am pairing it with a glass of Angel's Envy bourbon.
Abrignac
9 years ago

Yes. A Diplo 2 that abrignac gave me... and my brother would be pleased to know I am pairing it with a glass of Angel's Envy bourbon.

MACS wrote:



That was some good stuff.
Users browsing this topic