itsawaldo
9 years ago
Yesterday my bride and I shared and celebrated our 39th wedding anniversary.
A good friend of mine was married an hour before us, we always trade texts to see what our respective plans are. They stayed in and grilled with family, I took my girl out.

Seafood last night washed down with some great prosecco, resturant has mostly great reviews, service lacked but food and atmosphere, company too rocked.

Brought the girl home for a relaxing late night.

Took her coffee upstairs this morning and she wouldn't let me leave! Yay me at almost 63.

I returned the favor by making her breakfast, pancakes, eggs and bacon. She rewarded me with smiles and laughter.

I'm a lucky, lucky man. She's made my life better by being in it.

W

Speyside
9 years ago
frankj1
9 years ago
so great!
mazel tov, bruddah.
gummy jones
9 years ago
May God bless you both
JadeRose
9 years ago
Rock on, Brother. Congrats to you and your bride.
MACS
9 years ago
Wow. Congrats, man.
burnem2
9 years ago
Awesome stuff! Congratulations!
plinytheelder
9 years ago

She's made my life better by being in it.

itsawaldo wrote:



I'd say every guy who has a long marriage feels this way exactly.

Congratulations on your 39th
Palama
9 years ago
Congratulations,
jespear
9 years ago
Congratulations, Waldo.
You ARE a lucky lucky guy.
Here's to ANOTHER 39 years !
Users browsing this topic