DrafterX
9 years ago
Thinking about the KYOCERA DuraForce PRO.... any thoughts..?? 😕
SteveS
9 years ago
75,000 posts ... that's a lot of drafting
MACS
9 years ago

75,000 posts ... that's a lot of drafting

SteveS wrote:



I think he's been draft dodging... 🤔
DrafterX
9 years ago
Woo Hoo..!! Just noticed that..!! I'm gonna get all kinds of Cool Free Stuff..!! 🤣
frankj1
9 years ago

Woo Hoo..!! Just noticed that..!! I'm gonna get all kinds of Cool Free Stuff..!! 🤣

DrafterX wrote:


um, that ended on Inauguration Day

once again, no phone for X
DrafterX
9 years ago
damn... 😞
Thunder.Gerbil
9 years ago

Thinking about the KYOCERA DuraForce PRO.... any thoughts..?? 😕

DrafterX wrote:




Aside from a non-replaceable battery, that's actually a really good phone.
Mr. Jones
9 years ago
PURCHASE AN AMC PACER PHONE FROM
YOUR PAST....
DrafterX
9 years ago
I bought one.... says I can take pics underwater and stuff... 👍
teedubbya
9 years ago
MACS
9 years ago

screw ram

teedubbya wrote:



Freak.
DrafterX
9 years ago
teedubbya
9 years ago

Freak.

MACS wrote:




Peachy Butt
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago

Aside from a non-replaceable battery, that's actually a really good phone.

Thunder.Gerbil wrote:



All batteries are replaceable.

Just replaced the non-replaceable battery in my old nexus 5 not too long ago.
Ram27
9 years ago

Thinking about the KYOCERA DuraForce PRO.... any thoughts..?? 😕

DrafterX wrote:







Purchase one that suites your need. 🙄
DrafterX
9 years ago
JadeRose
9 years ago
In other words, Be a grown-ass man and stop bothering Ram with your petty problems
DrafterX
9 years ago
Users browsing this topic