DrafterX
9 years ago
Some imported frozen tuna cubes and steaks are being recalled after testing showed they could be contaminated with the hepatitis A virus.

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration says Hawaii-based Hilo Fish Company told the agency in May it had recalled yellowfin tuna that tested positive for the virus. Hilo says the fish was sourced from Sustainable Seafood Company in Vietnam and Santa Cruz Seafood Inc. in the Philippines.

Some products were distributed to retail locations and restaurants in California, Texas and Oklahoma.

The FDA said Thursday no reports of illness have been linked to the fish.

Film at 11... 🤐
MACS
9 years ago
This is why it is important to catch your own fish.
🇨🇮

[gofishin]


Thunder.Gerbil
9 years ago
Anyone check MACS's alibi? He has been spending a lot of time out on the boat "fishing".
victor809
9 years ago
I heard the tuna walked around on the sidewalks in SF...
MACS
9 years ago

I heard the tuna walked around on the sidewalks in SF...

victor809 wrote:



Nobody in SF likes 'tuna', so they'd be pretty safe there. 😰
victor809
9 years ago
Prolly explains why they're walking on the sidewalk here...
Buckwheat
9 years ago

This is why it is important to catch your own fish.
🇨🇮

[gofishin]


MACS wrote:



Pretty hard to catch Tuna and Salmon in Kentucky. 🍺
ZRX1200
9 years ago
So you're saying you're low ^ ???

RMAN4443
9 years ago

Pretty hard to catch Tuna and Salmon in Kentucky. 🍺

Buckwheat wrote:


Not if they throw it to you underhand 😁
DrMaddVibe
9 years ago
I was gonna say the NY Jets, the Pats and the Cowboys...boy was I waaay off.
Whistlebritches
9 years ago

I was gonna say the NY Jets, the Pats and the Cowboys...boy was I waaay off.

DrMaddVibe wrote:



I was a bit late...........exactly what came to my mind
frankj1
9 years ago
Bill P was my first thought too
DrafterX
9 years ago
Bill P screwed da tuna..?? 😕
frankj1
9 years ago
no silly. Parcells was the Big Tuna who got screwed...but by whom?
DrafterX
9 years ago
someone with the hep apparently... 😟
Users browsing this topic