gummy jones
9 years ago
What a game

Thought that was going yo overtime then game 7 for sure

Let's go pens!
Buckwheat
9 years ago
The better team won.
The NHL put the Con in the Conn Smythe award this year. Evgeni Malkin had more points and had two more goals than Sidney. Kessel had more to do with their victory than the kid. 🌫
burnem2
9 years ago
Predators couldn't beat both the refs and the Pens at the same time. Still are great year for the Preds. I was thrilled when they swept the Blackhawks so it was all gravy from that point. Thanks for the support Frank!
tailgater
9 years ago
Hate to blame the ref, especially for a first period mistake, but that was the difference in the game.
It was clearly a goal. The puck went right through he pads.
Even if he caught the puck it was a VERY quick whistle.

At 0-0 the Preds held the Pens to no goals into the last 2 minutes.
I think their defense would have held on if they had the lead.

No telling what would happen in game 7, but it's a shame the refs didn't allow it.
frankj1
9 years ago

Predators couldn't beat both the refs and the Pens at the same time. Still are great year for the Preds. I was thrilled when they swept the Blackhawks so it was all gravy from that point. Thanks for the support Frank!

burnem2 wrote:


I guess I just didn't do enough.
Sorry Ernie.
Stinkdyr
9 years ago

The better team won.
The NHL put the Con in the Conn Smythe award this year. Evgeni Malkin had more points and had two more goals than Sidney. Kessel had more to do with their victory than the kid. 🌫

Buckwheat wrote:




Yah but........Cynthia Crosby is the CHOSEN ONE........so Fairy Bettman won't miss the opp to decorate and hype her every chance she gets.


🌫
Users browsing this topic