frankj1
TMCTLT
9 years ago

Incredible goal tending by Rinne last night WOW!!!!
MACS
9 years ago

2 words:

Pecker Rinne

🌫

Stinkdyr wrote:



Yep... he was the difference maker.
gummy jones
9 years ago
pens have been outplayed in every game and practically disappeared in the 3rd period 4 games in a row now
if they maintain the same effort they will be lucky to win one more
burnem2
9 years ago
Looks like we've got a Series now!! Think either team is capable of winning!!
frankj1
9 years ago
gummy jones
9 years ago
Burnem my confidence in the pens is at an all time low. Unless a different team shows up we are done.
frankj1
9 years ago

Burnem my confidence in the pens is at an all time low. Unless a different team shows up we are done.

gummy jones wrote:


want me to see if the Bruins are available?
gummy jones
9 years ago

want me to see if the Bruins are available?

frankj1 wrote:



they are golfing
cant be bothered
burnem2
9 years ago
I hear you Gummy. They have that "other team" but they will have to show up to win.

Thanks Frank! Let's go Predators! Nashville is going crazy. Wish I could be there for a game!
gummy jones
9 years ago

I hear you Gummy. They have that "other team" but they will have to show up to win.

Thanks Frank! Let's go Predators! Nashville is going crazy. Wish I could be there for a game!

burnem2 wrote:



i almost met an old friend from texas in nashville for game 4
super glad i didnt
burnem2
9 years ago

i almost met an old friend from texas in nashville for game 4
super glad i didnt

gummy jones wrote:



Funny, I live in Texas now but I'm from Nashville. Would love to catch one of the games at home but impossible to get tickets without selling a child!!
frankj1
9 years ago

they are golfing
cant be bothered

gummy jones wrote:


I was just being helpful.
which different team are you looking for, the Maple Loafs?
gummy jones
9 years ago
Who do the Hanson brothers play for nowadays
chazbo
9 years ago
Ouch 6-zip Penguins
Buckwheat
9 years ago

Who do the Hanson brothers play for nowadays

gummy jones wrote:



https://www.facebook.com/TheHansonBrothers/  Put on the foil. [sarcasm]

The Pens certainly opened up a can of whoop ass last night on Nashville. 🌫
burnem2
9 years ago
Stopped watching at the end of the first period. Definitely glad I didn't stick around for that azz whooping the Predators took last night. Pekka looked terrible in the first period.
gummy jones
9 years ago

Stopped watching at the end of the first period. Definitely glad I didn't stick around for that azz whooping the Predators took last night. Pekka looked terrible in the first period.

burnem2 wrote:



but can the pens win in smashville?

ill tell ya right now, i dont want to see a game 7 in hockey when everything is on the line for my team. as a casual fan with no skin in the game, heck ya. but not if its make or break for my pens.
burnem2
9 years ago

but can the pens win in smashville?

gummy jones wrote:



That is the question isn't it?!?! Just don't know which persona for either team is going to show up come game time. Come on Game 7!!!!
Stinkdyr
9 years ago
There have been quite a few one-sided games, each way, in this series. Strange.

:-k
Users browsing this topic