JadeRose
9 years ago
Saw the flick over the weekend. Enjoyed it a lot. It was nice to see a VERY strong female super hero but I don't get all the rigamarole. They made a damn good, very enjoyable movie that actually had a decent plot and was well done. If they keep doing that, people will go back to the movie whether the lead is male, female, black, white, or in between. Just the other day, Drafter IM'd me and told me how much he'd like to see Kaitlyn Jenner in a movie but I don't think he was talking about the same thing.
MACS
9 years ago
You went by yourself, in a trench coat, didn't you?

Lots of butter on the popcorn and such...?
shaun341
9 years ago

You went by yourself, in a trench coat, didn't you?

Lots of butter on the popcorn and such...?

MACS wrote:




Hole in the bottom of the bucket for a treat.


8trackdisco
9 years ago
I only watch movies with a bisexual, trangender, multi racial, transvestite, homelss, far-sighted, lesbian missing an eye with both a stuttering and narcolespy conditions.

Because up to this point, there has not been one in a leading role in a major motion picture, which is yet another damning indictment of the intolerant america we live in.

Stop intolerance now.

Hey Hey, Ho Ho....

1, 2, 3, 4 .......

Blah............... blah....................... ........................... blah.

jackconrad
9 years ago
THE MUPPETS TAKE MANHATTAN ^ [gonzo]
JadeRose
9 years ago

I only watch movies with a bisexual, trangender, multi racial, transvestite, homelss, far-sighted, lesbian missing an eye with both a stuttering and narcolespy conditions.

Because up to this point, there has not been one in a leading role in a major motion picture, which is yet another damning indictment of the intolerant america we live in.

Stop intolerance now.

Hey Hey, Ho Ho....

1, 2, 3, 4 .......

Blah............... blah....................... ........................... blah.

8trackdisco wrote:






and this is my point. Stop politicizing sh*t. It was a great flick. End of story
thurson
9 years ago

THE MUPPETS TAKE MANHATTAN ^ [gonzo]

jackconrad wrote:




..."The Bronx and Staten Island too.
frankj1
9 years ago

..."The Bronx and Staten Island too.

thurson wrote:



sometimes old people know cool stuff.
ZRX1200
9 years ago
I saw a meme cartoon of her carrying superman and batman saying "it's OK guys, I got this"

I laughed because I've heard really good reviews, and the marvel movies have been so much better. BTW, Dr Strange is excellent.
DrafterX
9 years ago
Is the scene with her and the invisible man in the movie..?? 😕
8trackdisco
9 years ago

and this is my point. Stop politicizing sh*t. It was a great flick. End of story

JadeRose wrote:



Your imtolerance is showing.

Coexist!
DrafterX
9 years ago
So Jade is wearing a Wonder Woman costume these days ehh..?? 😟
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
Saw this while on vacation. The wife and I thought it was fantastic!
delta1
9 years ago
Loved Dr. Strange.
JadeRose
9 years ago

Your imtolerance is showing.

Coexist!

8trackdisco wrote:








Nope...that's my d1ck. My fly was undone.
DrMaddVibe
9 years ago

Saw the flick over the weekend. Enjoyed it a lot. It was nice to see a VERY strong female super hero but I don't get all the rigamarole. They made a damn good, very enjoyable movie that actually had a decent plot and was well done. If they keep doing that, people will go back to the movie whether the lead is male, female, black, white, or in between. Just the other day, Drafter IM'd me and told me how much he'd like to see Kaitlyn Jenner in a movie but I don't think he was talking about the same thing.

JadeRose wrote:




FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.......
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago

Nope...that's my d1ck. My fly was undone.

JadeRose wrote:



It was popping out of his Wonder Woman Underoos.
Users browsing this topic