Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
Mattie!

It isn't so much their approval I seek, just to not be treated like the red headed step child of the group (when I post random things that are no crazier than posts from others). hahaha
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago

Hank,

I'm going to share some advice that you will hopefully consider.

Don't seek approval from anyone here. It's been said that many of these personalities are here for amusement only. In other words, they aren't genuine.

I believe that anyone who has met me at herfs would say, "he's the same guy in person". The same can't be said about other people here.

You seem like a good enough guy. I'd go fishing with you or just hangout.

Do you, and forget what other folks think.


And to play along without much thought....

Family health
Family honor(doing what's right)
A lifetime of being content and happy.

Mattie B wrote:



Didn't you rage quit?

Mattie B
9 years ago
More like "fed up" quit.

I don't rage on a keyboard.
opelmanta1900
9 years ago

More like "fed up" quit.

I don't rage on a keyboard.

Mattie B wrote:


Doesn't look to me like you quit..
Mattie B
9 years ago
I guess not.

Maybe call it, "frustrated pause".


Beauty in life is that minds can change. I guess I missed some of the guys around here.
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago

More like "fed up" quit.

I don't rage on a keyboard.

Mattie B wrote:




RaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAaaaaAAaage!


You don't rage on a keyboard?

I do, you know how many enter keys I've busted?


Edit...

You sure did seem like you were raging though... I could picture you doing the two finger crazy angry face with your shoulders bunched up, pounding the keys... Pretty sure it was something like that.

I've seen captain-save-a-hos rage IRL, can't imagine you looked any different from behind a screen, rofl.
frankj1
9 years ago
frankj1
9 years ago

I think he did a fair job. For his first time it's pretty symmetrical..

jjanecka wrote:


you did say take a little off the top, no?

where's tg to say "it won't be long now"?
itsawaldo
9 years ago
I may semi-retired, not my choice, but I was in sales, I did alright for a long time.

I'd need 5 so I would ask for 7 and negotiate down to five, then I could include my wife and GF.
jjanecka
9 years ago
Frank, I think the exact words were "an inch, give or take."

Boy am I regretting that joke...
frankj1
9 years ago

Frank, I think the exact words were "an inch, give or take."

Boy am I regretting that joke...

jjanecka wrote:


I opted for take.
Next time say what you mean, I'm not like a mind reader, I'm like a genius.
Mr. Jones
9 years ago
Yea...HE's a Y.O.G.I. ...dammmit!
frankj1
9 years ago
Hillbillyjosh770
9 years ago
1. World Peace
2. Barter System only (makes you wonder what the boys in Washington gonna do for their Cadillacs and shiny diamonds)8-[
2. End all disease
victor809
9 years ago
My first wish would be for hank to get the respect on this board that he believes he deserves....

Hillbillyjosh770
9 years ago

My first wish would be for hank to get the respect on this board that he believes he deserves....

victor809 wrote:



I bet that cost Hank a 5'fer
frankj1
9 years ago
Victor wrote: My first wish would be for hank to get the respect on this board that he believes he deserves....

If you believe it, Jerry, it's not a lie.

George Costanza
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago
1. Be an unaging, indestructible immortal being (wouldn't want to be all decrepit and sh17)
2. Be able to warp through the universe at v = x*c for all real x >= 0 (have to be able to warp in case you get stuck in a black hole or something)
3. Be able to kill myself for when the universe starts to experience heat death or I just get bored.

I figure everyone else is throwing out the selfless ones, I'll throw out the incredibly cool one.
Users browsing this topic