DrafterX
9 years ago
Never go full tard.. 😳
tamapatom
9 years ago
Stupid is as stupid does.
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago
Another option for Buckwheat... Power first, then you don't need the other two wishes, .. n wishes.

Save the last 2 for that emergency midnight sandwich or something.
jjanecka
9 years ago
Hank it's against the law for me to suggest a certain action now that that girl suggested it to her boyfriend and he died...
RMAN4443
9 years ago

I would immediately inform a priest that a demon has been summoned from a lamp and perform an circumcision.

jjanecka wrote:



FIFY
jjanecka
9 years ago
Better get Rabbi Frank!
RMAN4443
9 years ago

I change my third...

...for everyone on this board to respect me..big wish, I know. Or at least to not give me crap about random posts that are no different than random posts by others.

ha

Hank_The_Tank wrote:


You can't get respect by wishing for it......it has to be earned
jjanecka
9 years ago
Yeah and the only way you can earn it is if Frank gets to circumsize you.
Buckwheat
9 years ago

Another option for Buckwheat... Power first, then you don't need the other two wishes, .. n wishes.

Save the last 2 for that emergency midnight sandwich or something.

bgz wrote:



You all don't have very good memory of classic television. 🌫
http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/steven-martins-holiday-wish/n9507?snl=1 
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago
Well, that ain't it, I just don't watch Saturday night live.... My bad for screwing up the joke.

I'll take my ten lashes and an hour of hanging out with Hank.
Buckwheat
9 years ago

Well, that ain't it, I just don't watch Saturday night live.... My bad for screwing up the joke.

I'll take my ten lashes and an hour of hanging out with Hank.

bgz wrote:



Sorry but enjoy these old favorites.
http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/ask-president-carter/n8649?snl=1 
http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/point-counterpoint-lee-marvin-and-michelle-triola/2846665 
🍺
SteveS
9 years ago

You can't get respect by wishing for it......it has to be earned

RMAN4443 wrote:



^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
gummy jones
9 years ago
You would probably wish that that incinerated thong was magically reformed
RMAN4443
9 years ago

or you could just wish for their whackers to fall off... 😟

DrafterX wrote:


OH chit.........my whacker just fell off!!!!!!!! 😰
Hmhaines
9 years ago
I'm a selfish funk. Here's what I'd wish for:

1: One night with Rita Hayworth in 1946
2: The chance to restart my life having been born in 1933 instead of '93
3: The guarantee that I'll be a good father
frankj1
9 years ago

Yeah and the only way you can earn it is if Frank gets to circumsize you.

jjanecka wrote:


eeeewww!
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago

Yeah and the only way I could earn it is by letting Frank circumsize me.

jjanecka wrote:




EWwwwww!
jjanecka
9 years ago
I think he did a fair job. For his first time it's pretty symmetrical..
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago
Let me guess his tools...

pliers, vice grips and a box cutter.
Mattie B
9 years ago
Hank,

I'm going to share some advice that you will hopefully consider.

Don't seek approval from anyone here. It's been said that many of these personalities are here for amusement only. In other words, they aren't genuine.

I believe that anyone who has met me at herfs would say, "he's the same guy in person". The same can't be said about other people here.

You seem like a good enough guy. I'd go fishing with you or just hangout.

Do you, and forget what other folks think.


And to play along without much thought....

Family health
Family honor(doing what's right)
A lifetime of being content and happy.
Users browsing this topic