bs_kwaj
  • bs_kwaj
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

They are everywhere!!

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/06/28/charges-filed-after-youtube-gun-stunt-gone-wrong-leaves-boyfriend-dead.html

🍺
Abrignac
9 years ago

They are everywhere!!

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/06/28/charges-filed-after-youtube-gun-stunt-gone-wrong-leaves-boyfriend-dead.html

🍺

bs_kwaj wrote:



The worse part is the baby. No doubt it will be a chip off the old block.
Mr. Jones
9 years ago
Never point a gun at anything you don't plan to shoot......

E.V.E.R....

The first rule of gun safety.

PENNSYLVANIA Hunter safety course #1 basic
RULE.

Never trust a novice with a gun....

I am the a
Safest non-violent mofo in America...

Until you **** with me with a small ARMY OF 200+ COWARD FELON FBI-SSG douche bags including a new training class of sadist pricks consisting of
25+ REAL IDJIT "CODE NAME" REVEALING SCREAMERS
(@ J.P. Edwards)....

Burner02
9 years ago
Would explain why books are not normally utilized as body armor.
itsawaldo
9 years ago

They are everywhere!!

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/06/28/charges-filed-after-youtube-gun-stunt-gone-wrong-leaves-boyfriend-dead.html

🍺

bs_kwaj wrote:



Ha, I usually save MORON for other drivers but it applies here.

Burner02
9 years ago
Everyone else is competing for second place in the 2017 Darwin Awards.
rumraider
9 years ago
Desert eagle 50 from 1 foot away according to the story i read.

Isnt the desert eagle 50 motto "built for when the burglar is behind the refrigerator...in your neighbor's house"
jjanecka
9 years ago
People just aren't being raised right anymore. First I hear TG is slowly stripping his father's rights away in the name of "safety" so he can syphon money out his father's savings accounts and now this...
DrafterX
9 years ago
madspackler
9 years ago
If books stopped bullets the library would be the safest spot in the world. Prime nomination for this year's Darwin Award.
TMCTLT
9 years ago

If books stopped bullets the library would be the safest spot in the world. Prime nomination for this year's Darwin Award.

madspackler wrote:




+1
teedubbya
9 years ago

People just aren't being raised right anymore. First I hear TG is slowly stripping his father's rights away in the name of "safety" so he can syphon money out his father's savings accounts and now this...

jjanecka wrote:




Thunder Gerbil?

that bassard!
jjanecka
9 years ago
Lol wrong TG.
JadeRose
9 years ago
Wow.....I always knew T Gerbs was a prick but I had no idea!



BOO THUNDER_GERBIL!!!!
8trackdisco
9 years ago



Until you **** with me with a small ARMY OF 200+ COWARD FELON FBI-SSG douche bags including a new training class of sadist pricks consisting of
25+ REAL IDJIT "CODE NAME" REVEALING SCREAMERS
(@ J.P. Edwards)....

Mr. Jones wrote:



Can somebody translate this one for me?

I do speak some Jive, but I don't speak...... whatever this is.
teedubbya
9 years ago
It means Thundergirbil is being a deke and stuff
victor809
9 years ago
No... it means ThunderGerbil touched the deke of 200+ SSG agents...

Prolly offering them sexual favors to convince them to gangstalk innocent cigar smokers....
8trackdisco
9 years ago
Now I need a definition of deke.
watchurai
9 years ago
Dang. I feel for da Gerbs pop.

Almost as touching as the neglected starfish.

What is TG gonna do with dads dough, though?
watchurai
9 years ago

Now I need a definition of deke.

8trackdisco wrote:



Ask MACS. He is a fount of prison related knowledge.
Users browsing this topic