Hillbillyjosh770
9 years ago
Need help bypassing.
I turned of my auto detect. Still nothing
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago
lol wat?

...

wait, don't know if I want to know.
opelmanta1900
9 years ago
you don't need to bypass it... dangerous enough for a hillbilly to have internet in the first place... don't need to go dark net...
Hillbillyjosh770
9 years ago
I gave up bit torrent long ago. Just trying to rekindle a lost flame so to speak
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago
What does bit torrent have to do with a 403 server error?

Permission denied buddy, gtfo... that's what it's saying.

Unless you're trying to configure something, in that case... ya, I'm more an apache guy.
Hillbillyjosh770
9 years ago
Just replying to the Deep web comment. I meant TOR

jjanecka
9 years ago
Just use a VPN tunnel
Hillbillyjosh770
9 years ago
I think I got it. Just needed to edit my Wuhistv3.log‘ file.

jjanecka
9 years ago
You're gonna fùck up your conputer that way.
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago
I have faith, he sounds like he knows what he's doing.

He might just have staid in a holiday inn last night though.
RMAN4443
9 years ago

Need help bypassing.
I turned of my auto detect. Still nothing

Hillbillyjosh770 wrote:


I usually give it a couple of kicks and yell at it....it doesn't really help but it makes me feel like I showed the puter who the boss is[ram27bat]
Hillbillyjosh770
9 years ago
Lol, no holiday inn.

Jjanecka, would host gator work?

You used to could clear your cache to make it work.
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago
You guys must be looking up some really f***ed up s***.
bs_kwaj
9 years ago

Squirt some WD40 in it... or use a small hammer. --Free IT advice

🍺
Hillbillyjosh770
9 years ago
Lmao!! BGZ!! I'm just trying to gain access to that site I was banned from.

I'm bored. And want to post a picture of a white rabbit with tracking info for a fella over there.
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago
Oh, is that all?

lmfao...

Well, did you figure it out?
frankj1
9 years ago

I think I got it. Just needed to edit my Wuhistv3.log‘ file.

Hillbillyjosh770 wrote:


just when you had be convinced you are a hillbilly...!
tamapatom
9 years ago
All this is way too high tech for me........can't you just use someone else's computer to post your message?
Users browsing this topic