dstieger
9 years ago
What is it with interweb pages, lately? The banners, headers, footers, top-frames, button bars, etc are getting way out of hand. It has gotten to the point that some pages open with only about a tenth of the monitor height available in which to read the actual page text. Worst on firefox, but not much better with E or Chrome...I'm getting pretty tired of this ****....🌫 GOML
DrafterX
9 years ago
Ya... Thanks Obama..!! 😠
JadeRose
9 years ago
SUNZA BITCHES!!!! *shakes fist menacingly*
delta1
9 years ago
phewww...I thought this was about Drafter raising his fee....


...yah...and all the audio and video ads that automatically pop on when you scroll over the ad are extremely annoying...


[argh]
DrafterX
9 years ago
frankj1
9 years ago
it's cuz they gots info on ya
Mr. Jones
9 years ago
Yea ^^^ he's right...

They know all about your FAKE
"GET SMART" job... In D.C...."procurement"....

Down 30 stories in three different elevators...then
Hallways with 20 ATOMIC BLAST HARDENED DOORS TO ENTER "the secret world-0-dstieger"

Yea that's it... "Procurement"...

More like working in the biggest
FUSION CENTER UNDER THE
J.EDGAR HOOVER BUILDING...
IS MORE LIKE IT...

When you press that hidden button at your favorite
D.C. WATERING HOLE "the WILLARD HOTEL BAR" ...
YOUR WELL KNOWN
N.W. CORNER stool drops 4 stories to
the X-117 tunnel straight to the WHITE HUT...

I'VE BEEN IN THAT TUNNEL
MULTIPLE TIMES...LOOK FOR MY INITIALS
Mr. Jones
9 years ago
frankj1
9 years ago
I ain't going in that tunnel.
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago
ad block knuckleheads 😣
jjanecka
9 years ago
Never had any issues brah
Gene363
9 years ago

ad block knuckleheads 😣

bgz wrote:



AddBlock Plus
Peckerhead
9 years ago
AdBlock Plus...

PLUS the Element Hiding Helper plugin for the win!
dstieger
9 years ago
Mr. Jones, you are a little too smart for your own good....FBI's keep you guessing....looking over your shoulder....the wrong shoulder...the Deep State has nothing on Majestic 13 and their Bilderberg handlers
Mr. Jones
9 years ago
^^^ Dude... You are one smart cookie...

I knew that from the GET-GO...
Your the only guy who had the BALLS to show up at the WILLARD THAT DAY...
Which speaks volumes to me...R.E.A.L.L.Y.

ONCE YOUR ON "THE LIST"....
You never get off it...

I knew that going in 79'....

But 3 LIFE LONG HANDSHAKES WITH:
UNCLE BILL
THE GATE KEEPER
&
BENDER...
TRUMPS any BULL**** YOU SORRY *****S HAVE TRIED TO PULL OFF SO FAR...

YOUR DAMN LUCKY MORE ( than already have)
of "my new buddies" who GANGSTALKED me for 5+ years haven't had "accidents or disappeared"....

Just sayin'....
I'm still above ground because they finally figured out I'm the real deal...

A R.E.A.L. Certified A#1 "Truman Ghost"....

WHO SAVED A MAJOR AREA OF THE EAST COAST AND THE CHESAPEAKE BAY FROM THE WORST TERRORIST ATTACK SINCE 9/11 and
SAVED A 2016 U.S. PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE FROM AN INSIDE THE U.S. INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY PLANNED
"ACCIDENTAL BUS EXPLOSION"
Peckerhead
9 years ago
I've GOT to get some of what that dude's smokin!

..dat's da shiit rite der. damn.
danmdevries
9 years ago

I've GOT to get some of what that dude's smokin!

..dat's da shiit rite der. damn.

Peckerhead wrote:



I dunno man.

Certainly some wild shit but I don't prefer to dissociate.
deadeyedick
9 years ago

I've GOT to get some of what that dude's smokin!

..dat's da shiit rite der. damn.

Peckerhead wrote:



Paranoia will destroy ya 😰
Peckerhead
9 years ago

Paranoia will destroy ya 8-[

deadeyedick wrote:



It's not paranoia if they're really after you. ..just sayin'.




frankj1
9 years ago

Paranoia will destroy ya 8-[

deadeyedick wrote:


Da Kinks!
Users browsing this topic