teedubbya
9 years ago
Never fall asleep in oklahoma
NapalmMan67
9 years ago
Oh my. Did the wind come blowing across the plains?
DrafterX
9 years ago
TW was searching for the honey lamb... 😟
tailgater
9 years ago
The Honey Pot is in Tampa.

Or so I'm told.
Ewok126
9 years ago

The Honey Pot is in Tampa.

Or so I'm told.

tailgater wrote:




I am not sure I would call it "The Honey Pot" In Tampa. Granted it has been years since I have went through Tampa. Last time I was there all I could smell was SH*T. Reminded me of that fat girl I use to date that refused to wipe her ass.8-[ 🤦
tamapatom
9 years ago

I am not sure I would call it "The Honey Pot" In Tampa. Granted it has been years since I have went through Tampa. Last time I was there all I could smell was SH*T. Reminded me of that fat girl I use to date that refused to wipe her ass.8-[ #-o

Ewok126 wrote:


I'm glad you didn't let her out of the car.
Ewok126
9 years ago

I'm glad you didn't let her out of the car.

tamapatom wrote:


Bwahahaha Who said I didnt? At least there no guy would know it if it was her or the air lmaoooo.
Krazeehorse
9 years ago

I am not sure I would call it "The Honey Pot" In Tampa. Granted it has been years since I have went through Tampa. Last time I was there all I could smell was SH*T. Reminded me of that fat girl I use to date that refused to wipe her ass.8-[ #-o

Ewok126 wrote:


I had one that had a conch shell tattooed on her inner thigh. If you put your ear up to it you could smell the ocean.
RMAN4443
9 years ago

I had one that had a conch shell tattooed on her inner thigh. If you put your ear up to it you could smell the ocean.

Krazeehorse wrote:


Low Tide in Tampon Bay???#-o 🤦 🤦
tamapatom
9 years ago

Low Tide in Tampon Bay???#-o 🤦 #-o

RMAN4443 wrote:


It happens......but you get high tide too............
Users browsing this topic