DrafterX
9 years ago
And sliced bread.. not sure when the north Koreans invented jelly tho... 😟
teedubbya
9 years ago

And sliced bread.. not sure when the north Koreans invented jelly tho... 😟

DrafterX wrote:




Not long before eli whitney invented the kegerator.
delta1
9 years ago
The raison d'etre for the KKK, White Nationalists and affiliated white supremacy groups is: the white race is superior to all others, the white race must be kept pure, and America was founded by white Europeans so all others should be excluded. American history is replete with believers of this philosophy: some of our greatest citizens were ardent believers. This philosophy was codified in local, state and federal laws until the 60's and some vestiges remain. To this day, many influential and powerful American elites who grew up when that was the law of the land, believe this. A look at the composition of major corporate boards and top administrations of the biggest and wealthiest American corporations and leaders at all levels of government reflect this belief.

With such a strong and firm grip on the levers of American power, money and influence, why do some members of the majority race (and by a large margin) need to hate, fear and denigrate minority people?


It's almost like in-your-face taunting...life doesn't have to be a win-lose game...the human race has been made better by those from all parts of the globe seeking win-win solutions...
delta1
9 years ago
The raison d'etre for the KKK, White Nationalists and affiliated white supremacy groups is: the white race is superior to all others, the white race must be kept pure, and America was founded by white Europeans so all others should be excluded. American history is replete with believers of this philosophy: some of our greatest citizens were ardent believers. This philosophy was codified in local, state and federal laws until the 60's and some vestiges remain. To this day, many influential and powerful American elites who grew up when that was the law of the land, believe this. A look at the composition of major corporate boards and top administrations of the biggest and wealthiest American corporations and leaders at all levels of government reflect this belief.

With such a strong and firm grip on the levers of American power, money and influence, why do some members of the majority race (and by a large margin) need to hate, fear and denigrate minority people?


It's almost like in-your-face taunting...life doesn't have to be a win-lose game...the human race has been made better by those from all parts of the globe seeking win-win solutions...


(Is it because we knucklehead minorities keep double posting???...smh)
opelmanta1900
9 years ago



Bleeding Kansas is a good book to start with if you want to understand the lead up to the war.

teedubbya wrote:


s'at that book they give girls when they's becomin wimmin?
delta1
9 years ago
I think it was given the day before their wedding...
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago
I don't think it's possible to be 100% white. I've seen the results from several people who've had their DNA tested, you'd be surprised at the results. I mean, what specific nationalities can be designated as white? There's plenty of Caucasians from warmer climates who are quite dark for being "white".

Further, I would think everyone would have a certain percentage of African lineage even if it's a very small percentage just due to the leading theories of where the first humans were born.

I think the KKK should install protocol for making all it's members take a DNA test to prove they are 100% (99.999 minimum) white to be members to ensure purity continues on... problem solved.
delta1
9 years ago
Back when eugenics was a goal, before DNA, that was the objective...I dunno, but the current believers prolly don't care too much about the science...just the rhetoric...didja ever see the Dave Chappelle bit about the blind Grand Dragon of the KKK?...hilarious...
jjanecka
9 years ago
I think BGZ is the grand authoritarian or whatever they call it.
ZRX1200
9 years ago
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6tPs78ofDPo
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago

I think BGZ is the grand authoritarian or whatever they call it.

jjanecka wrote:



You're going to have to elaborate on this, I don't know wtf you're talking about.


Back when eugenics was a goal, before DNA, that was the objective...I dunno, but the current believers prolly don't care too much about the science...just the rhetoric...didja ever see the Dave Chappelle bit about the blind Grand Dragon of the KKK?...hilarious...

delta1 wrote:



I'll have to hunt it down later.
Gene363
9 years ago

Back when eugenics was a goal, before DNA, that was the objective...I dunno, but the current believers prolly don't care too much about the science...just the rhetoric...didja ever see the Dave Chappelle bit about the blind Grand Dragon of the KKK?...hilarious...

delta1 wrote:



You're referring to Clayton Bigsby the black blind raciest who divorced his wife when he found out he was black because he couldn't stand her being a Nxxxxr lover.

Dave Chappelle is a comic genius.
victor809
9 years ago
I heard bgz is gonna move to higher and higher altitude until his black percentage is killed off.

He'll be half the man he used to be... but it'll be 100% white.
ZRX1200
9 years ago
I heard Victor kept moving to progressively more liberal cities until his grasp of history was completely bereft of intellectual honesty.
victor809
9 years ago
Mmhmmm. Because it's intellectually honest to claim that it wasn't about slavery when the people seceeding stated it was about slavery.

Does this come down to who do I believe, a written document from that period or a dude in Oregon? Provide evidence of your claim, I provided evidence of mine.
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago

I heard bgz is gonna move to higher and higher altitude until his black percentage is killed off.

He'll be half the man he used to be... but it'll be 100% white.

victor809 wrote:



Was wondering why you were trying to make cacman my roommate, then I remembered you got butt hurt because I'm of the opinion that BLM is a racist organization.

Or maybe it was the 99.999% requirement to gain membership to the KKK comment. Pretty sure this one went over your head, and here I thought you were smart n stuff.
victor809
9 years ago
... now look who's being butthurt. I was being funny about you moving to higher altitude. I can't keep track of which idiots think blm and the kkk are equivalent on here. There's just so many of them (thanks for reminding me tho)...
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago
Ya, any time man... to be honest, I just haven't been to war with you in a while, so was looking forward to a good troll-fest.

I don't believe I ever said they were equivalent, I only made the claim they are both racist organizations.

You do have me confused with someone else, as I moved away from the high altitude, not to it, admittedly it was pretty funny though.
victor809
9 years ago
Man... I was just trying to mix your % thing with jj's joke of you being a grand whatever and cacmans joke of being cacman.... I guess it isn't funny if you have to explain it.... sigh...
gummy jones
9 years ago
There is just as much hate in an antifa heart as there is a white nationalist heart. They are both rotten but one is a media darling and campus sweetheart.

I have no time for either.
Users browsing this topic