gummy jones
9 years ago

I'll assume you'll be joining us in there? or are we just ignoring the plank in our own eye?

opelmanta1900 wrote:



which us are you a part of? feel free to not include me in your dichotomy.

while we all have faults i would reckon the overtly and outwardly terroristic, racist, etc folks are a bigger threat to society than those of us who struggle internally with pride or covetousness, etc.

while we all fall short of the glory of God and in need of a Savior we are not all ms13.
teedubbya
9 years ago
They killed someone

The westboro folks demonstrate too. Go back and read your take on them and what can and should happen (including vandalism)

Trump has nothing to do with thus in my mind other than they really are part of his base but it's strange it's used as a a justification here.
opelmanta1900
9 years ago

which us are you a part of? feel free to not include me in your dichotomy.

while we all have faults i would reckon the overtly and outwardly terroristic, racist, etc folks are a bigger threat to society than those of us who struggle internally with pride or covetousness, etc.

gummy jones wrote:


true... but probably not a bigger threat than those advocating the forced exctinction of those who disagree with them...

"as far as im concerned dump them all into the superdome with the westboro folks, a bunch of our political oligarchs, blm/panthers, domestic isis, ms13, etc and let them fight it out. when the winner is crowned, collapse the superdome and set the rubble ablaze."

of course, if you wanna explain how that's just "pride or covetousness" I'm all ears... otherwise, back in the dome with you...
teedubbya
9 years ago
262 for drafter.
gummy jones
9 years ago

I've been worried about the mainstreaming of some of their messages for over decade. What they used to have to hide they no longer do and some of their messaging is all around us.

It definitely got worse under obama and blame can be shared.

Times have changed. At least it's in the open I guess.

teedubbya wrote:



exactly
who, by percentage, really cares what david duke has to say?
a fraction of a percentage?
i didnt even know who that guy was until they were talking about him on the news.
yet msm interviews him and, in doing so, legitimizes his foolishness.
social media has aided in this as well.
gummy jones
9 years ago

true... but probably not a bigger threat than those advocating the forced exctinction of those who disagree with them...

"as far as im concerned dump them all into the superdome with the westboro folks, a bunch of our political oligarchs, blm/panthers, domestic isis, ms13, etc and let them fight it out. when the winner is crowned, collapse the superdome and set the rubble ablaze."

of course, if you wanna explain how that's just "pride or covetousness" I'm all ears... otherwise, back in the dome with you...

opelmanta1900 wrote:



hyperbole
welcome to the internet
weve been expecting you
teedubbya
9 years ago
I'll help you drafter. You were all about obstructing the legally protesting westboro folks and happy with vandalism including slashed tires etc if I remember right.

You didn't run to their defense or create some false equivalence I presume because you were appalled by them less than you are nazis or kkk.
DrafterX
9 years ago
the dude that killed someone is in jail and will prolly hang.... good... eye for an eye I say.. but to me it doesn't give anyone the right to start breaking chit... that's no different than looting a store and burn it down because someone tried to hurt a cop and got shot... 😟
teedubbya
9 years ago
Gummy you actually missed my point. I remember when the news was the only place you heard that nonsense and saw the symbolism. And it was appalling.

Now it's more mainstream and you don't need the news. I'm all for the news shining the antesceptic of sunlight.

Walking in to the gun shows I frequent and seeing white supremacists crap everywhere is unsettling and sad.

Seeing the minimization of the issue in here is sad too.
teedubbya
9 years ago
It does not give anyone the right to break the law drafter. It's just interesting that's your focus.
DrafterX
9 years ago

I'll help you drafter. You were all about obstructing the legally protesting westboro folks and happy with vandalism including slashed tires etc if I remember right.

You didn't run to their defense or create some false equivalence I presume because you were appalled by them less than you are nazis or kkk.

teedubbya wrote:




yes, somebody slashed some tires.. it wasn't a group effort and if the cops had seen who did it they prolly woulda been arrested...
😟
Thunder.Gerbil
9 years ago
I think they should put up a statue of Michael Vick strangling a puppy in the place where the Confederate soldier was.
opelmanta1900
9 years ago

hyperbole
welcome to the internet
weve been expecting you

gummy jones wrote:


if you don't wanna stand by what you say, it's fine... I bet all those anti-kkk protesters with bats and clubs and stuff weren't really gonna use them... probably just like physical hyberbole...
DrafterX
9 years ago

It does not give anyone the right to break the law drafter. It's just interesting that's your focus.

teedubbya wrote:





it's not my only focus.. but it's there.. I'm not going to applaud their acts because I don't agree with removing history.. and that has been my stance long before this past weekend... like I stated earlier, it's a damn shame the Nazis even got involved.. they didn't help matters at all... 😟
opelmanta1900
9 years ago

I think they should put up a statue of Michael Vick strangling a puppy in the place where the Confederate soldier was.

Thunder.Gerbil wrote:


I'd be ok with it if they put the puppy in a confederate uniform...
teedubbya
9 years ago
Drafter it was a group effort I assure you and usually the cops turn a blind eye. It was pre planned and recurrent.

You just sympathize more with one group than another or maybe better said are more appalled about one group than another.

gummy jones
9 years ago

if you don't wanna stand by what you say, it's fine... I bet all those anti-kkk protesters with bats and clubs and stuff weren't really gonna use them... probably just like physical hyberbole...

opelmanta1900 wrote:



lol whatever
troll somewhere else
opelmanta1900
teedubbya
9 years ago
But it is your focus drafter. It's part of the yea but and it continues.

The vandals are not in the same league with the nazis and kkk etc.
DrafterX
9 years ago

Drafter it was a group effort I assure you and usually the cops turn a blind eye. It was pre planned and recurrent.

You just sympathize more with one group than another or maybe better said are more appalled about one group than another.

teedubbya wrote:





If the anti-Nazis (or Democrats) had shown up to just kick some ass at a riot fine... no problem here... it's the removing of stuff I don't think should be removed... nothing more... 😟
Users browsing this topic