teedubbya
9 years ago
By the way if a state or locality wants to remove the statue for whatever reason isn't that ok. So when you say it's a shame the nazis had to get involved at all why exactly did they have to get involved?

Or is States rights only applicable when protecting slavery?
DrafterX
9 years ago

But it is your focus drafter. It's part of the yea but and it continues.

The vandals are not in the same league with the nazis and kkk etc.

teedubbya wrote:




well let them break some windows or burns some police cars... I wouldn't care... leave our history alone... 😟
teedubbya
9 years ago
What did the anti nazis remove in charllotsville?
gummy jones
9 years ago

Gummy you actually missed my point. I remember when the news was the only place you heard that nonsense and saw the symbolism. And it was appalling.

Now it's more mainstream and you don't need the news. I'm all for the news shining the antesceptic of sunlight.

Walking in to the gun shows I frequent and seeing white supremacists crap everywhere is unsettling and sad.

Seeing the minimization of the issue in here is sad too.

teedubbya wrote:



i dont think these folks should be aided in having a platform
with social media some of that is unavoidable

my experience has been different
i live in a poor white place and i dont really see or hear about this stuff other than on the major news stations sometimes
most people are just trying to find a job and make ends meet or strung out on h
maybe we run in different crowds or have different exposures? (not meant as a put down)
gummy jones
9 years ago

no

opelmanta1900 wrote:



good response
actually made me lol
=d>
teedubbya
9 years ago
I'm not for removing statues any more than when Ashcroft covered the statue boobies in DC. But the logic seems to be all over the place.

I hate nazis and the kkk, there is no rationalizing or minimizing them. No yea buts and they are a cancer that didn't "have to" do anything.
DrafterX
9 years ago
they didn't even have to show up.. the statue there was coming down anyway.. but they set a precedent that gave all the other anti-statue people a green light to break the law... 😟
DrafterX
9 years ago
the anti-nazis aren't really what I'm criticizing.. it's the anti-statue law breaking bassards.. 😟
opelmanta1900
9 years ago

good response
actually made me lol
=d>

gummy jones wrote:


I poop where I eat... saves a ton of time...
teedubbya
9 years ago
Understand gummy. I'm not much for having the news not cover things. If done right it's just information. What you do with it is up to you.

look around you. You can see it if you want. Some subtle some not so much.

But yes the RK gun shows are getting bad. Mostly the prepper crowd.
gummy jones
9 years ago

Understand gummy. I'm not much for having the news not cover things. If done right it's just information. What you do with it is up to you.

look around you. You can see it if you want. Some subtle some not so much.

But yes the RK gun shows are getting bad. Mostly the prepper crowd.

teedubbya wrote:



im all for the news exposing things but "news" nowadays means endless spin and sensationalization (if thats a word).
teedubbya
9 years ago
But your timeline is off drafter. The statue breaking came later and a different place.

The focus clearly has been in anything but the nazis. Sometimes it's hidden by "well that's a given"

Horse ****.
teedubbya
9 years ago
DrafterX
9 years ago
how many of the anti-nazi crowd gave a chit about the statue and were just there to smack some Nazis around..?? This is why I'm saying the Nazis didn't help the 'Tear down history Resistance'. 😟
teedubbya
9 years ago
It's too bad they had to be the ones drafter

Gummy that spun has always been there. But I'm not talking about the press. I'm talking mainstream everyday folks. Even in here.

What was once taboo no longer is and it's a good thing the pc or coexist crowd is getting what comes to them.

You (not anyone in here) can wear an iron cross and have a nazi flag legally if you like. But it saddens me that anyone I know would accept that.
opelmanta1900
9 years ago

Hey Mattie!
Is this the new 500?


HA!

frankj1 wrote:


give that man the thread of the month award.... it's not redemption but he did something right and that's at least noteworthy...
teedubbya
9 years ago
Ok I'm done for awhile.

Nazis bad, groups opposing them equally or more bad. Got it.
Thunder.Gerbil
9 years ago
Illinois Nazis are the worst.
teedubbya
9 years ago
I hate Illinois Nazis

But people protesting them are equally bad or worse and likely the ones that started it.

And don't even get me started in jake and Elwood
MACS
9 years ago

Hey mac I have a few more from around here against Muslims and brown people. Is that the game?

teedubbya wrote:



You think people being shot going to church is a game? We have a single incident in VA and it's non-stop coverage. Meanwhile, it's business as usual in Chicago and the slightest of coverage.

FYI - it was black folks going to church that got shot. So it was against 'brown people', as you put it.
Users browsing this topic