teedubbya
9 years ago
I am completely ashamed and embarrassed by our President.
DrafterX
9 years ago
been there... 😟
teedubbya
9 years ago
Here and now. Never seen anything like this clown.
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
Why can't everyone just get in a circle, get your reach around in and get along?
DrafterX
9 years ago

Here and now. Never seen anything like this clown.

teedubbya wrote:




yep.. I used to say the same thing.. 😟
teedubbya
9 years ago
Freaks

I though obama was bad. This is pure pos crazy.
MACS
9 years ago

It was interesting in February....but hearing Jesse say "the left media unfarily hates Trump" every single day stops getting interesting pretty quick

dstieger wrote:



The hypocrisy is real. Doesn't matter who says it, or when he says it.
teedubbya
9 years ago
I wonder what the over under is on general Kelly leaving.

I also wonder what the line is on the next chief of staff being Steven Miller.
dstieger
9 years ago
I liked Jesse....his street stuff is very entertaining. And, he's obviously very smart...and pretty witty most of the time. I agree with what he says much of the time....but he'd get a bit more respect from me if he could just get Trump's ****** out of his mouth for a few days....I get that he's outraged over the incessant negative coverage....I am too, frankly...but his whining has gotten on my nerves
DrafterX
9 years ago


I though obama was bad. This is pure pos crazy.

teedubbya wrote:




ya, but at least he's American... 😟








I'm sorry... 😞
DrafterX
9 years ago
So, how many SF homeless guys are gonna show hoping to get some free Nazi beers..?? Is Victor gonna pick up a new whacking stick..?? 😕
teedubbya
9 years ago
I dunno but in reality David Duke just thanked trump for his comments .
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago
I missed the conference, I read a few transcript blurbs on a couple of news sites, but the top google spots were heavily biased so, I'll have to wait till later to find a more neutral source for information.

The blurbs they pulled out though (Obviously trying to show him unfavorably)... I thought he played it the way he should have played it from a game theory perspective. Stay as neutral as possible and say that it's a state/community matter on whether the statue should stay or not. He wasn't wrong.
8trackdisco
9 years ago

[i]House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi is asking the National Park Service to reconsider a permit for what she called a “white supremacist rally”

The San Francisco Examiner report said counter-protests are being organized.

DrafterX wrote:



Yes. Probably being organized by the San Francisco Examiner. [gonzo]
opelmanta1900
9 years ago
tw - not getting your outrage at all...

Trump is being very careful to keep as many votes as possible... in doing so, he was slow to denounce nazis and kkk and other white power groups and he's striking a good balance now, making sure not to alienate anyone he doesn't have to...

Obama was the same way... slow to denounce denounce "muslim terrorists" to keep the muslim vote... the only difference was he had the media in his pocket to go along with his bs...

just like white supremacy is full of really terrible ideas, Islam is full of really terrible ideas...

I will gladly concede, the average white supremacist is vile and the average muslim is likely not, but why you're shocked when a politician panders to people who help get him elected, I don't understand...

I don't think the pandering is anything new in any way... I think you're just growing up and now starting to see things that, in the past, you maybe were unaware of...
8trackdisco
9 years ago

So, how many SF homeless guys are gonna show hoping to get some free Nazi beers..?? Is Victor gonna pick up a new whacking stick..?? 😕

DrafterX wrote:



If slaves were homeless people instead of black folks, Vic would change his stance.
teedubbya
9 years ago
I dunno Opel. I just watched it live and had to leave when he was done. Haven't read anything or watched or listen to anyone telling me what to think about it.

From what I saw and heard I rest with he's a POS.

Obammy was too in his own way, and certainly played the politics, but holy **** this is a new level.

DrafterX
9 years ago
not all slaves were black folks... but neither are the homeless I guess.. 😟
teedubbya
9 years ago
Flat out peice of **** douche.
DrafterX
9 years ago
🤣


I gotta take into account you already felt that way about him tho... 😟
Users browsing this topic