DrafterX
9 years ago
Congrats..!! 馃ぃ
jespear
9 years ago
讙讗指专谞讬砖讟 讘注住注专 讜讜讬 讘注转 讙讗指讟 讘注谞讟砖谉 讗讬专 诪讬讟 讚讬 专注讻讟 驻专讜讬. * * 讜讜讬砖讬谞讙
讗讬专 讙讜讬住 驻讬诇注 诪注专 讬讗指专谉 驻讜谉 讞转讜谞讛 驻专讬讬讚.
tailgater
9 years ago
You married her when she was 10?

NapalmMan67
9 years ago
You're a lucky dog Frank. My deepest condolences for TLC.



Seriously though, congratulations to both of you. That is truly great! May you have many more wonderful years together.


.
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
Belated congrats! I was -6 when you got married.
delta1
9 years ago
...congrats to the happy couple (assuming Caren is as happy as you are about how things turned out...)


My wife and I celebrated our 37th in June, and I believe I'm the lucky one...
deadeyedick
9 years ago
Iffn' you ask Trump he might pardon you for robbing the cradle.

Happy 40th!
TMCTLT
9 years ago

=d>

Congrats to the Bride n Groom
Mattie B
9 years ago
Congrats to you both! Happy for you buddy.

Don't let Caren forget, she walked away with a score also.

Mr. Jones
9 years ago
Congrats...To a long and happy marriage.


Keep cooking yourself...

And dont hire any AF-NAT's with head scarfs
To pour your drinks... 馃槥
frankj1
  • frankj1
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

Congrats...To a long and happy marriage.


Keep cooking yourself...

And dont hire any AF-NAT's with head scarfs
To pour your drinks... :(

Mr. Jones wrote:


sage advice, thanks Y.O.G.I.!!
Users browsing this topic