Jcapp
  • Jcapp
  • Rookie Topic Starter
9 years ago
Hello,

I've been lurking on here for a few months trying to gain some knowledge about the very new to me world of cigar smoking.
Figured it was time to introduce myself. Thanks.
Palama
9 years ago
Aloha from Hawaii! 👍

Pancakes or waffles?
delta1
9 years ago
Welcome...you'll be glad you ventured into the madhouse...do you like gladiator movies?
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago
TMCTLT
9 years ago

Welcome to the neighborhood
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago
Some new blood, good to see.

Just don't let them trick you into looking at gay porn.
Hillbillyjosh770
9 years ago
What exactly are you introducing? Your screen name? Cameroon will be by in a minute.

What do you like to smoke?

Favorite Vitola?

Do you like camping?
corey sellers
9 years ago
Do like long walks on the beach?

Welcome to the mad house
robo60
9 years ago
Welcome aboard.
RMAN4443
9 years ago
Welcome aboard........fasten your seatbelt,it's gonna be a bumpy ride
Whistlebritches
9 years ago

Hello,

I've been lurking on here for a few months trying to gain some knowledge about the very new to me world of cigar smoking.
Figured it was time to introduce myself. Thanks.

Jcapp wrote:



Come on dude......we need a formal introduction.We have no idea if you prefer waffles or pancakes,if you like camping,if ZRX or TW touched you in the no no zone would you tell and do you prefer to be reached around or be the reach arounder?
SMOKEYOU
9 years ago
Greetings.

Whats your favorite whiskey?
Do you wipe back to front?
Ewok126
9 years ago
Looks like we have a one post and run guy.
Jcapp
  • Jcapp
  • Rookie Topic Starter
9 years ago
Okay, I had to work today. I did get to stop by C.I.'s B&M in Bethlehem pa at lunch. Smoked a AFR-75 Edicion Limitada...nice.

I will now answer all questions in the order they were received.

Here it goes..
waffles
don't like gladiator movies but I have a cousin who does
so far I like PDR 1878 capa Madura
robusto
don't camp any more
I do like long walks on the beach
ZRX nor TW touched my no no zone
I prefer to be the reach arounder
I don't drink whiskey
I dont wipe or flush...ever!


bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
9 years ago


I dont wipe or flush...ever!

Jcapp wrote:



So you like blue waffles then.
Jcapp
  • Jcapp
  • Rookie Topic Starter
9 years ago
delicious...
frankj1
9 years ago
are you related to Andy Capp?
Al Capp?
Cap Anson?
Cap'n Crunch?
MACS
9 years ago
Ever seen a grown man nekkid?

Waffle choice was wise.

Not drinking whisky makes you suspect.
Jcapp
  • Jcapp
  • Rookie Topic Starter
9 years ago
I drank whiskey alot as a kid. Then gin for about 20 years. Now mostly black rum.
cameroon
9 years ago

Hello,

I've been lurking on here for a few months trying to gain some knowledge about the very new to me world of cigar smoking.
Figured it was time to introduce myself. Thanks.

Jcapp wrote:



Welcome! Not the most inspiring screen name, or introduction for that matter. Do you mind if we call you Pappsmear?
Users browsing this topic