bs_kwaj
  • bs_kwaj
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

Well, woke up today at the crack of around 3pm... Turned on the TV and caught the last few minutes of the Cowboy game...

Finally beat the Giants.

🍺

frankj1
9 years ago
I put on my Cowboys cap that coolbreeze sent me!
jespear
9 years ago

I put on my Cowboys cap that coolbreeze sent me!

frankj1 wrote:




WHY ?

Do you LIKE looking stupid ? 🤔
frankj1
9 years ago

WHY ?

Do you LIKE looking stupid ? 🤔

jespear wrote:


makes people expect less out of ya
DrafterX
9 years ago
coolbreeze68
9 years ago
Keep wearing the hat.
Da Boys have a better chance going undefeated than the Pats.......
frankj1
9 years ago
it is a nice hat!
JGKAMIN
9 years ago

Well, woke up today at the crack

🍺

bs_kwaj wrote:


Did you do that on purpose, starting a thread titled Cowboys and talking about crack?
🇨🇮
bs_kwaj
  • bs_kwaj
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago

^ I thought I might get some wise cracks about that.......


🍺
Users browsing this topic