Abrignac
9 years ago
Are you close to Thackerville?

Good chance it'll be there from 12/5-12/7.
frankj1
9 years ago
that sound you hear is X stuffing a suitcase
Abrignac
9 years ago
Yap. Guess he's off the Christmas card list.
DrafterX
9 years ago
It's about 3 hours southwest of me... There's some cool stuff around there.. Turner Falls is just north of there.. 😟
frankj1
9 years ago
and Big Foots is in Potato Hill
DrafterX
9 years ago
That's southeast... 😟
Thunder.Gerbil
9 years ago

and Big Foots is in Potato Hill

frankj1 wrote:



TW said drafter only wore size 7 shoes. You know what they say about guys that wear small shoes...
frankj1
9 years ago

TW said drafter only wore size 7 shoes. You know what they say about guys that wear small shoes...

Thunder.Gerbil wrote:


small tripod?
DrafterX
9 years ago
I think I wore 7s when I was 5 or 6... 😟
RMAN4443
9 years ago

TW said drafter only wore size 7 shoes. You know what they say about guys that wear small shoes...

Thunder.Gerbil wrote:


I've heard it's the hands........mine are YUUUUGGGGGGEEEEE
teedubbya
9 years ago
Drafters subdivision has been renamed Whackerville. 😟
DrafterX
9 years ago
That not very nice... 😞
teedubbya
9 years ago
DrafterX
9 years ago
It's ok.. I laughed a little after I cried.. 😟
teedubbya
9 years ago
That's what you did the first time Bob Keeshan touched you funny too... right?
danmdevries
9 years ago
frankj1
9 years ago
never liked Mr. Greenjeans
Users browsing this topic