Ewok126
9 years ago

If it's any consolation, when our three year old greyhound died, my wife said, through her tears..... ' why couldn't it be you.'

Love her sense of humor?

8trackdisco wrote:




LOL better start checking all your food she brings you just to be safe, and let her know you have canceled your life insurance policy. [gonzo]
danmdevries
9 years ago
8trackdisco
9 years ago
Morning, Everyone.
DrafterX
9 years ago
😎 Dudes...
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago
Good morning, y'all
Ewok126
9 years ago
Good morning ladies.
MACS
9 years ago
Charge up the mid-week hill, gents.
Buckwheat
9 years ago

If it's any consolation, when our three year old greyhound died, my wife said, through her tears..... ' why couldn't it be you.'

Love her sense of humor?

8trackdisco wrote:




Sounds like my wife. In all fairness she did tell me when we started dating that she liked dogs more than people. So I went into things with my eyes open. 🍺
Speyside
9 years ago
Morning all.
BuckyB93
9 years ago

Gah... that's gonna leave a mark. I'm sure you'll figure out a way to break the news gently. I think it would be important to note it was best for the dog to go quietly and painlessly, and that you were there with him.

MACS wrote:



I have a good friend that recently got a puppy from the shelter. I had her lined up to come over with the pup.

After breaking the news and after a few gallons of tears, they were running around in the backyard with the pup which helped diffuse the situation.
DrafterX
9 years ago
New puppy-dogs help alot... I don't think I've gone more than a couple weeks without one.. 😟
BuckyB93
9 years ago
Not sure I'm ready to replace mine yet. Gonna need some time.
danmdevries
9 years ago
Who cuttin onions in here?
delta1
9 years ago
I miss grabbing my puzzies...all three passed last year...
DrafterX
9 years ago
poor puzzies... 😞

Mine has one eye... I call her Clops.. 😟
DrafterX
9 years ago
Beef chimichanga.. bean and rice.. chips.. 😁
MACS
9 years ago
Salmon, rice, beans...
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago
At doctor's office for post-surgical appointment. Had two very uncomfortable days in a row, but a bit better today. Hoping for good news and stuff.

Drafter, how's the knee?
DrafterX
9 years ago
It's getting better... Still having some trouble but I'm on schedule for healing...

Hope you heal up soon.... 🇨🇮
frankj1
9 years ago

Sounds like my wife. In all fairness she did tell me when we started dating that she liked dogs more than people. So I went into things with my eyes open. 🍺

Buckwheat wrote:


that must have been ruff news
Users browsing this topic