MACS
9 years ago
Yeah, I'm sure he spends a lot of time in the dog house. 😰
8trackdisco
9 years ago

I have a good friend that recently got a puppy from the shelter. I had her lined up to come over with the pup.

After breaking the news and after a few gallons of tears, they were running around in the backyard with the pup which helped diffuse the situation.

BuckyB93 wrote:



If your wife leaves you, I would suggest you follow the same approach.
victor809
9 years ago
.... let the kids play with a younger "mommy"?
8trackdisco
9 years ago

.... let the kids play with a younger "mommy"?

victor809 wrote:



I was thinking more like running around, licking, while not wearing clothing.
victor809
9 years ago
I don't think he'd want his kids licking a new younger mommy naked.......

RMAN4443
9 years ago

I don't think he'd want his kids licking a new younger mommy naked.......

victor809 wrote:


I'd like to eagerly and unselfishly volunteer to be the new younger naked mommy licker😝 🤤 👅
MACS
9 years ago

I'd like to eagerly and unselfishly volunteer to be the new younger naked mommy licker😝 🤤 👅

RMAN4443 wrote:



Whoa... brave man. What if the new one looks like Whoopi Goldberg? Or Hillary?

Dammit... now I need eye bleach.
RMAN4443
9 years ago

Whoa... brave man. What if the new one looks like Whoopi Goldberg? Or Hillary?

Dammit... now I need eye bleach.

MACS wrote:


ummmmmmmm,I may need to rethink that offer
Ewok126
9 years ago

Whoa... brave man. What if the new one looks like Whoopi Goldberg? Or Hillary?

Dammit... now I need eye bleach.

MACS wrote:




There is not enough drugs or alcohol on the planet to un-think that visual. I need now to schedule a couple of hours on the couch and have my psychotropic drug cocktail ready please Mr Psychologist. Better yet, just have a damn IV ready. I do not have time for digestion.

MACS, I am sending you the bill, asshole
MACS
9 years ago
Not paying it. My fico is 843... won't hurt.
Ewok126
9 years ago

Not paying it. My fico is 843... won't hurt.

MACS wrote:




my fico is -2 is that good? Lmaoooooooo
frankj1
9 years ago
two below...the answer to "how are they hanging?"
Ewok126
9 years ago

two below...the answer to "how are they hanging?"

frankj1 wrote:




Hey that works as well.
Ewok126
9 years ago
Well, I have fought it as long as I could, Time to pass it off to the night crew. You all have a great night.
RMAN4443
9 years ago

two below...the answer to "how are they hanging?"

frankj1 wrote:


I'll take Questions about Testicles for $1000 Alex8-[
danmdevries
9 years ago
Thursday morning
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago
Good morning, y'all
8trackdisco
Ewok126
9 years ago
Ram27
9 years ago
Morning folks. 🇨🇮

[ram27bat]
Users browsing this topic