DrafterX
9 years ago
😎 Dudes..
MACS
9 years ago
8track, Ram, Dan, Ewok, Drafter, dudes...
gummy jones
9 years ago
chuggin along
Ewok126
9 years ago
Mercy, Not feeling to smooth atm, Think I will try to lay it back down for a bit.
DrafterX
9 years ago
Late lunch but it was free... 👍
MACS
9 years ago
Roast beef sub. Chocolate chip cookie.
DrafterX
9 years ago
there's a bunch of pizza here... went and ate BBQ with a vendor but I guess it was free pizza day for everyone else.. thinking about grabbing a piece but I'm already full.. 🤔
teedubbya
9 years ago
eat it...eat it... eat it....
teedubbya
9 years ago
I'm actually craving pizza. I've gone 2 weeks eating 1500 calories a day or less. No booze at all. I have one more week to go. I was scared my fat ass would get caught in European airline seats.
danmdevries
9 years ago

there's a bunch of pizza here... went and ate BBQ with a vendor but I guess it was free pizza day for everyone else.. thinking about grabbing a piece but I'm already full.. 🤔

DrafterX wrote:



Meals not over when you're full. It's over when you hate yourself.
8trackdisco
9 years ago

Meals not over when you're full. It's over when you hate yourself.

danmdevries wrote:



If I was fat, and traveling to Europe, I would hate myself..... twice.
teedubbya
9 years ago
Looking forward to Europe. Hate being fat.
Ewok126
9 years ago

there's a bunch of pizza here... went and ate BBQ with a vendor but I guess it was free pizza day for everyone else.. thinking about grabbing a piece but I'm already full.. 🤔

DrafterX wrote:



X, Do I need to have my wife drive my crippled ass to where you are and kick you in the one good knee? You never and I mean NEVER not grab a piece of FREE PIZZA no matter how full you are. That's just... well its just un American.

Please tell me you took a piece so I can keep all my false notions about you 😢 😢 😢
8trackdisco
9 years ago
Hot morning. 65 with a high of 90'in the offing.
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago
Good morning, y'all
DrafterX
9 years ago
😎 Dudes...
teedubbya
BuckyB93
9 years ago
I think it's going to be a "do nothing day" at work. I'm at work but don't feel like doing anything. I'll be around to put out any fires but other than that... blahh...
DrafterX
9 years ago
thought I was gonna have an easy day but my boss changed the Part Description Format again.. So I've got to update 2 days worth of Work Instructions and stuff for no other reason than he changed his mind.. and they don't match the descriptions on the TDP now.. 🤦
MACS
9 years ago

Hot morning. 65 with a high of 90'in the offing.

8trackdisco wrote:



47 with a high of 70 predicted. WTF just happened?
Users browsing this topic