danmdevries
9 years ago
Thought I was gonna have an easy day with a relatively healthy open heart admission. Patient's body changed its mind.

I did not have an easy day. Peed around 1930 after getting report. Couldn't get back to the bathroom to pee again until 0530.

I'm thankful for a well stocked blood bank on days like these.
danmdevries
9 years ago

47 with a high of 70 predicted. WTF just happened?

MACS wrote:



Chit. It's been 80 in the am and 90 by noon by me the past couple days. Not as humid today though.
BuckyB93
9 years ago

thought I was gonna have an easy day but my boss changed the Part Description Format again.. So I've got to update 2 days worth of Work Instructions and stuff for no other reason than he changed his mind.. and they don't match the descriptions on the TDP now.. 🤦

DrafterX wrote:



Yeah, our document control guys sometimes change templates (I swear) just for the sake of changing it. Move some chit from the header to the footer... change the title block slightly... re-format something.... Nothing of substance has changed yet I have to update docs to meet the new template.

It pisses me off. I want to go upstairs and box Phil's ears sometimes ... that guy is a royal pain in the a$$.
DrafterX
9 years ago
you want I should smack him around a little bit..?? 😕
teedubbya
9 years ago
Bustin my but trying to get things in order far a nearly three week vacation. I rarely take a full week off.
DrafterX
9 years ago
I bet you find him this time..!! 🤣
teedubbya
9 years ago
If he's around the Mediterranean or the U.K. I'll do my best.
DrafterX
9 years ago
double-cheeseburger.. fries... 😁
DrafterX
9 years ago

If he's around the Mediterranean or the U.K. I'll do my best.

teedubbya wrote:




what do they call a double-cheeseburger in the U.K..?? 😕
MACS
9 years ago
A royale wit cheese?

And I hear they dip their french fries in mayonnaise.
DrafterX
9 years ago
true.. true... 😟



Louie-dog is gonna love it over there... 🤣
MACS
9 years ago
I bet he doesn't take Louie dog. That bassard!! 😠
MACS
9 years ago
Got a fishing trip planned with Ryan (RJCardema) tomorrow.

Gonna see what we can find in da Messican waters. Already paid the fee and got the e-mail saying we're good to go. Gotta get as much time out there as I can, right now. Next month the water will cool down and the fishes will go south for da winter.
[gofishin]
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
Happy Friday, ya'll!
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago
Got out of the house for the first time since surgery last Wednesday (discounting my post-surgical follow up). First stop: my local B&M. Wallet is now a bit lighter and I'm a bit worn out.
Ewok126
9 years ago

Got out of the house for the first time since surgery last Wednesday (discounting my post-surgical follow up). First stop: my local B&M. Wallet is now a bit lighter and I'm a bit worn out.

SmokeMonkey wrote:




Glad to hear you up and moving monkey boy. I hope you got something special to celebrate first day out and still being alive. 🇨🇮
DrafterX
9 years ago
Good for you Monkey Dude.. do what the doc says tho..
😟
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago
Yeah, taking it easy, by and large. I did accidentally buy a couple of boxes while at the B&M. I'm blaming it on the painkillers.
DrafterX
9 years ago
Only if they suck... 😟
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago
This was box #3 and 5 on these. Pretty sure they don't suck. But they also aren't cheap. And plausible deniability is always welcome.
Users browsing this topic