Ewok126
9 years ago
Well... Just got in from an Alec Bradley event. While there I fired up an Alec Bradley Post Embargo which I had never had. It was not to bad at all. I was sitting there and the Rep Chris came up to me asked me what I thought. I told him it was pretty good. Seemed to have just the right amount of spice and decent flavor. I would say a mild to medium for me. Something I would smoke in the morning or with a good cup of joe. Chris then says here try this he brings me over a red cup. I was like Oh I know what is coming.

I told Chris that I don't drink due to all my meds I have to take, he asked "even a sip?" I was like well I can do a taste but no more. (Peer Pressure, well that and where I am from, you do not say no to a man offering a drink because its insulting and rude).

I then find out that this boys definition of a sip is like SmokeYou's definition of a 5er. He gives me a cup that will last me a good 20 minutes. I take a sip and OH MY DAMN, A 14 year scotch that has been aged in a bourbon barrel. Now, keep in mind the most I have had to drink in 2 years is when I get to pour a little on my finger and taste it.

I was through the first 3rd of my cigar when he gave me the drink. By the time I had just reached the last 3rd of the cigar the drink was gone and my wife had to help me to the dang car. Of course the hole time she is laughing her ass off at me because I cant walk as it is with out the help of a good drink, but man oh man was it goooooooood.

I knew I liked this Rep pretty good which I should have guessed, With a name like Chris he had to be a good fellow. 😰

Now I am going to bed, Have a great night ladies. 🇨🇮
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago
Good morning, y'all. Think I'm going to set up a tv for outdoor viewing this morning then sit back and watch Man United v Southampton then Miami vs Toledo. Mrs Monkey will,
I'm sure, take in the high drama that will be Alabama vs Vanderbilt. And I may slip in a beverage or two, if I can stay off the pain meds. I should be exhausted after all that.
DrafterX
9 years ago
😎 Dudes...
DrafterX
9 years ago
I wonder if Louie-dog is in the U.K. yet..?? 😟
8trackdisco
9 years ago
Three eggs, over medium, topped with tomato basil cheese. English muffin with apple butter, breakfast bar, rainforest blend coffee.

The only unappetizing element is Spurs scroring thrice.
DrafterX
9 years ago
You sure have some cool cheeses... 😟
8trackdisco
9 years ago

Bustin my but trying to get things in order far a nearly three week vacation. I rarely take a full week off.

teedubbya wrote:



I'd rather have a series of two days off vs being off for a week. Three? Hell no. It would take a month to get caught back up.
8trackdisco
9 years ago

Good morning, y'all. Think I'm going to set up a tv for outdoor viewing this morning then sit back and watch Man United v Southampton then Miami vs Toledo. Mrs Monkey will,
I'm sure, take in the high drama that will be Alabama vs Vanderbilt. And I may slip in a beverage or two, if I can stay off the pain meds. I should be exhausted after all that.

SmokeMonkey wrote:



Take it easy, Monkey. Don't over do.

My girlfriend team goes up against City. Think I'll watch it behind my mom's apron.
DrafterX
9 years ago
I was gone three weeks but it wasn't a vacation.. been back two weeks and I'm still catching up.. not really doing much overtime.. I'll work today for a few hours tho... 😟
8trackdisco
9 years ago
Drafter's knee, Monkeys butt, my brain. All in need of help.
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago
I'm good this morning - other NBC Sports Gold? Wtf is that? Now I'm going to have to pay the bastards $50 to watch United the weeks they aren't on the normal NBC sports channel array. Very annoying.
DrafterX
9 years ago
Those Bassards..!! 😠
DrafterX
9 years ago
1971 Willard coming on.. I'll watch for a little while.. 😟
teedubbya
9 years ago
No louiedog this trip. No kids either.

8 I hear you on the 2 days a week. That's my usual. But it's also sad because of the inability to ever get completely away from work. Work is work, unless you love it it shouldn't be your life. I'm almost to the point of achieving what I thought impossible. Caught enough to leave very little to my "back up" (no real such thing) and timed well enough I don't think it will be impossible to catch up again later (beginning of new fiscal year hiccup)

No U.K yet drafter. A week away. Then Lisbon, Barcalona, Rome and wherever else we end up. My only real plans.....tower of London and Jack the Ripper tour. Why? Where else might CROS be?

Cheerio pip pip. (Just practing.... )
DrafterX
9 years ago
Practicing being gay..?? 😕
DrafterX
9 years ago
If CROS was hiding there you just tipped him off... You might need to rearrange your itinerary... 😟
8trackdisco
9 years ago

I'm good this morning - other NBC Sports Gold? Wtf is that? Now I'm going to have to pay the bastards $50 to watch United the weeks they aren't on the normal NBC sports channel array. Very annoying.

SmokeMonkey wrote:



Yeah, I'm not paying it. I'd rather miss an Arsenal game than feed that monster.

Talk about strangling the baby before it gets a real chance to live.

Must be gaining in popularity if NBC can get people to pay the extra coin.
DrafterX
9 years ago
I bet Victor has a friend in Ben.... 😟
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago
89 degrees, sitting on the deck watching Miami v Toledo. Lovely afternoon.
8trackdisco
9 years ago

89 degrees, sitting on the deck watching Miami v Toledo. Lovely afternoon.

SmokeMonkey wrote:



Not far behind you. 87 here.

Did you buy NBC's Gold?
Users browsing this topic