Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago

Man I love my wife so much. So , she brings me in a peanut butter jar this morning saying "I can not get this open." She continues with "I have tried till my hand is red, and Gina (my sons girlfriend) has tried and she says it is impossible." So she hands it to me.

Keep in mind, I already am going to screw with her hard, just wasn't sure how I was going to so here is what I do.

I take the jar and sit it on my desk in front of me, I close my eyes like I am concentrating, I take my pointing finger and feel around the top of the lid going in circles, I stop at each 4 corners and give a little push down on the lid just enough to make it give a tiny bit. I then open my eyes and twist the lid as if it is barley on and hand it back to her. Not making a face at all and looking real serious at her, I knew she was going to ask "HOW IN THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT" Again looking very very serious, I tell her " It is a Native American trick of my people you would not understand " Of course then she is adamant that I explain how I did this.

I go into telling her how you have to concentrate while doing it because you are feeling for the micro thin spots on the lid. As you rub your finger around the lid and you find the spots you then push down just a little on these thin spots. This in turn sort of warps the lid upwards allowing air to get under it thus breaking the seal and the lid comes off very very easy.

She then closes her eyes and starts slowly rubbing around on the lid. By this point I cant keep my composure. I start laughing my ass off. She is like WTF are you laughing at. I had to tell her I am just mucking with you. I just unscrewed the lid no trick to it. She says " WELL! I know you are weak because of your stroke so how in the hell did you just unscrew it like it was barley on. I am really rolling at this point.

I ask her, "Which side do you see me hobble on, which side is weak on me due to the stroke? She goes the left... I then ask which side did I use to open the lid. She stops to think a sec and goes "Damn it the Right you ass hole." I had tears rolling down my face laughing so hard at her being so gullible. As she is storming out of the office I hear FU you fat bassard" OMG I love it so much. I live for this shit! :-" :-" :-"

Ewok126 wrote:



Awesome story, bro.
Ewok126
9 years ago

Awesome story, bro.

Hank_The_Tank wrote:




Thank you sir, Man it still makes me giggle when I think about it. I know for the next few days I will be asking her from time to time. "Have you tried the Cherokee Jar opening trick yet" Just to get her blood pumping lmaoooo.

Really, I would probably be better off taking a corn cob to a bobcats ass in a phone booth but since my stroke its the only way I can thrill seek safely now lmaoooo....
Ewok126
9 years ago
Well, I am not feeling to smooth, I think its time for me to pass it off to the night crew for a bit. I am sure I should be back here in an hour or 2. You ladies make sure you give me something interesting to read on here. I think I have reached end game on Netflix. My big barrel is not going to be here till tomorrow late afternoon so I will be bored out of my skull till then. Tonight I think I will be Researching how to make peach brandy. Ummmmmmy. Think we will call it "Ewoks Fuzzy Stuff" LMAOOOOOOOO.... Try to un-see that in your minds eye. 😰 😰 😰 😰
danmdevries
9 years ago
Got halfway to work when I decided I should check the 3 voicemails from today while sleeping.

One was a test of the hospital's emergency alert system.
One was junkmail
One was telling me they didn't have enough patients and had to put me on call for the night...
danmdevries
9 years ago
8trackdisco
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago
Good morning, y'all. Gonna try going in to work for a while today.
Speyside
9 years ago
Morning all. Hope it goes well monkey.
Ram27
9 years ago
Morning folks. [ram27bat]
DrafterX
9 years ago
Ram..!! 🤣
DrafterX
9 years ago
😎 Dudes...
MACS
9 years ago
Que pasta bromigos...
DrafterX
9 years ago
I've been working like a dog... 😟
MACS
9 years ago

I've been working like a dog... 😟

DrafterX wrote:



Dogs eat, sleep, and crap.

Lazy bassard.
DrafterX
9 years ago
Louie-dog's cousins aren't lazy... they work in Siberia.. 😟
teedubbya
9 years ago
if they are so ambitious how come they keep getting punched in the mouf?
DrafterX
9 years ago
you mean somebody is trying to keep the Louie-dog Cousins down... ..?? 😕
teedubbya
9 years ago
yup. It's the man.
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
Happy birthday to all of my fellow 9/26ers. I feel old. Hope everyone has a great day!
DrafterX
9 years ago
Happy Birthday Hank..!! 🤣
Users browsing this topic