DrafterX
9 years ago

yup. It's the man.

teedubbya wrote:




That Bassard..!! 😠
DrafterX
9 years ago
Double cheese-burger.. fries.. 😁



my wife texted me and said we were having tacos tonite so I skipped my taco-Tuesday routine... not sure why now..
😟
DrafterX
9 years ago
New guy in the office (he started yesterday. I haven't even met him yet) just complained about it being to cold in here so they turned up the t-stat... this isn't going to be good... 🐴
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago
Happy birthday, Hank.

Drafter, don't kill the guy, just have him roughed up.
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
Thanks, guys!
delta1
9 years ago

It's too hot in here...WHO TURNED UP THE DAMM THERMOSTAT??? 🐴

DrafterX wrote:


delta1
9 years ago
Happy Birthday, Hank...

🇨🇮 🍺
DrafterX
9 years ago
yep... it's time to make an adjustment... 😟
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago
Exhausted. May take a nap.
Ewok126
9 years ago

Exhausted. May take a nap.

SmokeMonkey wrote:



Sounds like a winner SmokeMonkey

Just got in from visiting my buddy CE down at the liquor store. He gave me an empty 15 liter Georges Duboeuf Wine Barrel. The inside has been coated with bees wax so this is a non aging barrel. Going to make a nice storage cask once I clean it out and neutralize it. =d> =d> =d>
frankj1
9 years ago

yep... it's time to make an adjustment... 😟

DrafterX wrote:


you want I should learn da new guy some manners?
danmdevries
9 years ago
When people at work mess with the thermostat I tell them I cannot remove clothing but they can add a scrub jacket or lab coat. Then I turn it back to 70. (Often come in with it at 85 if it's an all woman shift)

If it's turned up again I ditch the undershirt. Our approved scrubs are a deep v neck cut, so my chest hair and ample cleavage is on display. I'm more comfortable, and they're more uncomfortable. Win win
danmdevries
9 years ago
8trackdisco
9 years ago
Rock, Lobsters.
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago
Good morning, y'all
DrafterX
9 years ago
😎 Dudes...
DrafterX
9 years ago

you want I should learn da new guy some manners?

frankj1 wrote:




I'll let you know... yesterday I gave him the look when somebody mentioned it again... he hasn't complained ever since.. 😟
teedubbya
9 years ago
Tree more days till vacay. Hay hay hayyyyy
DrafterX
9 years ago
Are you gonna go smack around the man whose hitting Louie-Dog's cousins in da mouf..?? 😕
teedubbya
9 years ago
Nope. Gonna give them a cigar. Theys gotta lurn
Users browsing this topic