Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
You know it is going to be a long week when yesterday felt like Friday....

Have a good one guys!
Hank_The_Tank
9 years ago
Also got cleared to have an occasional cigar again. Praise God for that one.
watchurai
9 years ago
Broheims. 1/2 Work day away from glorious camping in Oregon with awesome friends. Cannot wait.
teedubbya
9 years ago
camping with ZRX? take some neosporin
watchurai
9 years ago
And no. Brother Z is not invited to my knowledge....but he does have a van. And there is a river.....😳

DrafterX
9 years ago
lots of BigFoots around there... 😟
teedubbya
9 years ago
and you know what big feet mean..... take the neosporin
watchurai
9 years ago
I will leave the slim jims at home.
teedubbya
9 years ago
2 days from vacation here.... excited but not feeling well
teedubbya
9 years ago

I will leave the slim jims at home.

watchurai wrote:




you aren't inviting drafter huh?
watchurai
9 years ago

and you know what big feet mean..... take the neosporin

teedubbya wrote:



Z ain't sportin no foot. He'd be in porno, not an 80s econoline with free ice cream on the side.
teedubbya
9 years ago
watchurai
9 years ago
I hear d when bloody saw drafters slim Jim he tried to snap into it.

That explains the lingering outrage....
teedubbya
9 years ago
yea... drafter only sleeps with men. you would have thought bloody knew that.
watchurai
9 years ago
Yah....never bring a hunger for snacks to a tummy sticks party, I guess.
DrafterX
9 years ago
freaks.. and I'm not even sure what you said.. 🤐
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago
Day two back at work in the books. Still tired but not anything like yesterday. Hope hump day treated everyone well.


Also got cleared to have an occasional cigar again. Praise God for that one.

Hank_The_Tank wrote:



Good deal, Hank. Do you get to define "occasional?"
frankj1
9 years ago

freaks.. and I'm not even sure what you said.. 🤐

DrafterX wrote:


I was kinda hoping you could clarify it for me.
MACS
9 years ago

I was kinda hoping you could clarify it for me.

frankj1 wrote:



Sexual innuendo laced with ad slogans, euphemisms, and such...
danmdevries
9 years ago
Back to work. Last one then camping.
Users browsing this topic