Whistlebritches
9 years ago

London for a couple/few days then Lisbon for a couple/few then Barcelona for a day. Then catch a cruise to several places in France, Spain, Italy and morocco then back to Barcelona for a couple days.

I bought a new pair of shoes so the locals won't think I'm 'merican. I'm pretty sure it will work because they look ghey.

teedubbya wrote:



Have a blast.As for the shoes......I'm sure you'll fit right in.LOL
DrafterX
9 years ago
wooden shoes..?? 😕
teedubbya
9 years ago
Nope

Corinthian leather which means they are made out of Ricardo monteban's (sp?) scrote.
DrafterX
9 years ago
you should be very comfortable and familiar with them then... 😟
SmokeMonkey
9 years ago

Nope

Corinthian leather which means they are made out of Ricardo monteban's (sp?) scrote.

teedubbya wrote:



I'd avoid stepping in cold water, TW. I've heard the scrote leather shoes shrink 6-7 sizes when chilled.
Speyside
9 years ago
Hope you have a nice trip. Who is watching Louie?
teedubbya
9 years ago
I'm leaving Louie with my credit card and the car keys. He'll be fine.
DrafterX
9 years ago
you coulda let me watch him... he could drink beers at da lake with me and my puppy-dog... 🍺
RMAN4443
9 years ago

you coulda let me watch him... he could drink beers at da lake with me and my puppy-dog... 🍺

DrafterX wrote:


and I would have been glad to hold onto your credit card and the keys to the 'vette 😰

Enjoy your trip!!!!!🍺
Users browsing this topic