Speyside
8 years ago
Morning perps
MACS
8 years ago

I've had king hankie Panky blocked for a long time. He has nothing worth reading. He is a psychic vampire of sorts.

Speyside wrote:



Troo dat, boo... now start the new one... and don't put balls in the name, please.
DrafterX
8 years ago
Hank_The_Tank
8 years ago
504..........
MACS
8 years ago

😟

DrafterX wrote:



Yeah... we may have to default to DMV. Speyside is neglecting his responsibility to start a new 500 thread.

RAMBO!!!

[argh]
Ewok126
8 years ago

Did I fail to mention he's an attention whore too?

I believe he thinks if he types a lot here people will like him.

DrMaddVibe wrote:




Ahh hell, at times I can be an attention whore as well, (I got your back Hank)...


I am Just a more Cleaner, Non diseased, High class, expensive one lmaooo. [gonzo] [gonzo] [gonzo]
Ewok126
8 years ago

Yeah... we may have to default to DMV. Speyside is neglecting his responsibility to start a new 500 thread.

RAMBO!!!

[argh]

MACS wrote:




Come on Speyside Dont start slacking on me now brother. =d> =d> =d>
Hank_The_Tank
8 years ago
Can he just change the name to the Bucky Balls 1000?
victor809
8 years ago
Well this is... unfortunate. Someone's gonna have to change it to the 510 at least...
DrafterX
8 years ago
I'm telling Ram..!! 😠
victor809
8 years ago
Well now it's gonna have to be a 520 or something...

It seems Bucky's balls turned out to be larger than originally expected....
Ewok126
8 years ago
Is this the new 500?................ Ahhh **** never mind, didnt have my glasses on. 😣 😣 😣
DrafterX
8 years ago
I say we give it Macs... anyone second the motion..?? 😟
victor809
8 years ago
Can't go letting people shirk their responsibility.
victor809
8 years ago
Is it wrong that I'm more interested in posting to the 500 after it's exceeded 500?
Ewok126
8 years ago

Is it wrong that I'm more interested in posting to the 500 after it's exceeded 500?

victor809 wrote:



I dont think so... I think its that kind of thing like when you are standing on the roof of a high high building and that little voice inside your head says... "Come on Jump" 🤔
delta1
8 years ago
Groundhog Day 500
victor809
8 years ago
This is a post 500 post.
Ewok126
8 years ago

This is a post 500 post.

victor809 wrote:



A post 500 post / Pre new 500 post but yet all posted in the same post.

I think it has something to do with quantum physics maybe?
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
8 years ago
wtf


NO NEW 500 OUTRAGE!!!
Users browsing this topic