Speyside
8 years ago
Sometimes Victor gets me to challenge and reconsider my point of view. I consider this a good thing. If you are simple minded enough to think completely negative about him that's on you.
DrMaddVibe
8 years ago

Sometimes Victor gets me to challenge and reconsider my point of view. I consider this a good thing. If you are simple minded enough to think completely negative about him that's on you.

Speyside wrote:




It all makes sense now.


Considering...


Victor, most here DGAF what you think when it comes to prayer and positive thoughts. If it makes the individual praying feel better I find this good. If it gives the individual asking for prayers comfort I find this good. I expect that you DGAF also.

Speyside wrote:



Speyside
8 years ago
2 different statements with vastly different meanings. Try to keep up. Do I need to speak in baby words for you? Your comprehension does seem low.
Ewok126
8 years ago
I got some crayons you can borrow Allen. I have found when trying to explain to ones that don't understand the colors helps them focus a little better.
JadeRose
8 years ago
Vic is dreamy
ZRX1200
8 years ago
I ❤ you MattieB
Hank_The_Tank
8 years ago
If I look back at old posts, I am definitely a different person on here. On here I am overly odd, needy and liked by few. If most of you met me you would probably think I am very normal/average. I swear I am not as weird as I seem on here. ha

I think that the difference is that when I am typing, especially to people that I have never met, I type anything and everything that comes to mind. I am not that vocal when it comes to real life. Pretty laid back and shy around new people.

I used to post a lot on a sports forum and many thought I was a maniac because I was always making bold claims about my team and I was very dramatic. Didn't have many friends on there until we did a meet up during the state football finals. End up making a lot of good friends there and gained a lot more respect on the forum.

Unfortunately I have zero filter when it comes to my posting. Can't keep my fingers from typing stupid sh!*.

One thing I can say is true about me on here and in person is that I like to say things just to get a reaction. Unfortunately it comes across much differently when typing.

Mr. Jones
8 years ago
I have personally met several fine BOTL's from this forum
At a few different HERFS...
SOME of the herfs were in Lancaster PA where I met jack conrad, the Hay's JHC and Ladyhay, plus several others...
THEN I went to the "last SMOKESTOCK" @ RAM'S HUT near Philly and that was a blast! Had a great time....
ALL WERE VERY NICE PEOPLE...

I'm not a very out going guy usually but being in food sales all my life made me more outgoing and able to start conversations more easily....
I talk to ALL RACES ,CREEDS, COLORS, RELIGIONS, AGES AND SOCIOECONOMIC STRATA'S WITH GREAT EASE...
I worked in the International Student Affairs office during my 3 years in my post graduate studies & consequent Masters Degree. I can spot VERY MANY DIFFERENT NATIONALITIES
JUST BY SIGHT ALONE or some accents too...
I treat EVERBODY THE EXACTLY SAME And I MAKE FUN OF EVERYBODY (NO MATTER WHO OR WHAT THEY ARE ...TOO).

All that being said,
I arrived here in 2005...and was a different person indeed...
That what I am now...
Not by my "own doing" or trying to change...
But by "FORCED CHANGED" brought on by
5+ years of illegal gangstalking by the FBI-SSG DIVISION...
Do I miss the old "Mr. Jones" ? H3LL YES...
BUT, ONCE THESE SSG *****S PUT YOU ON THE FAST TRACK TO ANNIHILATION, CHARACTER ASSASSINATION,
FAMILY AND FRIENDS RELATIONSHIP DESTRUCTION, ECONOMIC RUIN, AND WORKPLACE MOBBING...
NOBODY CAN WITHSTAND AND BEAT THEM WITHOUT TOTALLY CHANGING the way you behave and handle yourself from "DAY ONE" OF their campaign to totally destroy your reputation and your entire life as you used to know it....

Believe me when I say, these SSG COWARD FELONS AGENTS are relentless , very well funded & organized
Sociopathic murderers... above any and all laws with badges and guns who commit heinous crimes each and every day they "work"...

and boy do they enjoy it....
PLAIN AND SIMPLE: They are all sadistic *****S...and the women agents are THE WORST ONES...hands down.

I have learned almost all their tactics and techniques and turn it against them at every chance...
I TAKE ZERO FBI-SSG SCUM BULLSHIIT ANYMORE
AND THEY KNOW IT IN S.P.A.D.E.S....
( especially "AGENT TY PENNINGTON's" AKA "TROUT")
Hank_The_Tank
8 years ago
Mr. Jones - You are one person I would definitely want to meet in person. Would love to hear your story. I think it would make a lot more sense than your crazy formatted posts. Your posts make me dizzy.
DrafterX
8 years ago
you could meet him but then he'd have to kill ya... 😟
MACS
8 years ago

you could meet him but then he'd have to kill ya... 😟

DrafterX wrote:



How do we arrange the meeting?? [gonzo]
DrafterX
8 years ago
MACS
Hank_The_Tank
8 years ago
Funny guy, funny guy....
Thunder.Gerbil
8 years ago

Funny guy, funny guy....

Hank_The_Tank wrote:



Looks aren't everything.

In fact, in MACS's case, they aren't anything.


Thunder.Gerbil
8 years ago

In person I'm more abrasive.

And I'm naked the entire time.

victor809 wrote:




I've herfed with Victor, this is the absolute truth.
DrafterX
8 years ago
freaks... 😟
Thunder.Gerbil
8 years ago
You're just jealous that you can't be in the presence of such greatness.
Ewok126
8 years ago

You're just jealous that you can't be in the presence of such greatness.

Thunder.Gerbil wrote:




**** I'm not.
Thunder.Gerbil
8 years ago

**** I'm not.

Ewok126 wrote:



I was talking about myself not Victor, furball.
Users browsing this topic