bs_kwaj
  • bs_kwaj
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
8 years ago

Like a bunch of junior high kids... (apologies to the junior high kids)

I thought they banned the stupid excessive dumbassery in the end zone?

Maybe I'm behind the times, since I don't watch much any more.

🍺
chazbo
8 years ago
Agree, Cmon on Man🙄 it should be banned. Play 🏈
teedubbya
8 years ago
I like it ya get off my lawners
chazbo
8 years ago
It would be ok if they would get the cheerleaders involved😜
cacman
8 years ago
You still watch football???
rfenst
8 years ago
teedubbya
8 years ago
It’s fun. When did folks get so serious. It’s a game after all.
TMCTLT
8 years ago

You still watch football???

cacman wrote:





THIS ^^^ 🍺

Fug the drama Queens
Mr. Jones
8 years ago
College should ban it!!

That's where it starts...

If I want to see a DUECE dance around like an idiot
I'll watch re-runs of "SOULTRAIN" or go to Africa...

That kneeling and cross actin hand moving BULLSHIIT should be banned too.
Phil222
8 years ago
I don't mind it after a touchdown during a crucial part of the game. After every score is a little disconcerting.
plinytheelder
8 years ago
The Eagles bowling one was OK.

FYI, they changed the rule to allow celebrations again. I read somewhere that the zebras held little clinics during the preseason to give the players a chance to know what would/wouldn't be allowed.
delta1
8 years ago
they now feel too contrived. orchestrated, rehearsed, which is what the NFL was trying to abolish in the first place, right?

....the old ball-spiking shimmy dances were more entertaining...
Palama
8 years ago

they now feel too contrived. orchestrated, rehearsed, which is what the NFL was trying to abolish in the first place, right?

....the old ball-spiking shimmy dances were more entertaining...

delta1 wrote:



Imagine the day when the CBA will mandate x-hours a week to let players plan and practice their TD celebrations! 😣

Giving practice time for more live contact / tackling & blocking drills isn't gonna happen any time soon. 😳
chazbo
8 years ago
If that isn’t taunting I don’t know what is#-o
Mr. Jones
8 years ago
#12 delta1

I ABSOLUTELY YEARN FOR "THE OLD SPIKING DAYS"...
That was a manly display and much quicker than these
"Dancing BEAR VIDEOS" ( almost XXX) IN THE END ZONE..

START FINING THE WACKY DANCERS AND KNEELING PRAYER DUFUS'S.....THE MAXIMUM end zone fine....

And make SPIKING legal again...

^^^ its the only way to stop it..

( its the lazy zebras that don't want to retrieve the spiked balls or their worried about getting hit by a spiked bounce that they created a fine in the first place...STRIPED PUZZIES)
LAZY *****IN ZEBRA *****S...
frankj1
8 years ago
Gronk always spikes the ball
Hank_The_Tank
8 years ago
I personally enjoy it, I agree with teedubya, it is a game, let them have fun. Some are pretty entertaining.
RMAN4443
8 years ago

Gronk always spikes the ball

frankj1 wrote:


The ATOMIC SPIKE 🍺
delta1
8 years ago
Gronk and Brady are pretty good with happy endings in the endzone. He uses his body well to get Brady's balls...
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
8 years ago
But Gronk is a tight end so he has a tendency to flatten Brady's balls.
Users browsing this topic