DrafterX
8 years ago
Georgia played solid and deserves the win.. but it's like OU didn't play the third quarter... I blame Steve.. 😟
frankj1
8 years ago

Georgia played solid and deserves the win.. but it's like OU didn't play the third quarter... I blame Steve.. 😟

DrafterX wrote:


MrJones was right about that guy.
MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
8 years ago
I really... really hate Bama.
SmokeMonkey
8 years ago
I have it on good authority that Bama thinks a lot of you, though, MACS.
KingoftheCove
8 years ago
Stinkin Bama gonna wing another title.
Looks like UCF maybe shoulda been in there........no?
But now Frost is gone, and their program will return to normal.
fishinguitarman
8 years ago
The Tide just DESTROYED Clemson!




ROOOOOLL TIDE!!!
Burner02
8 years ago

That had to be one of the best bowl games I ever watched. Wow.

MACS wrote:




+1
burnem2
8 years ago
SOUTH EASTERN CONFERENCE!!!!
Burner02
8 years ago
Saban is like 10 and 0 against former assistant coaches.

Does not bode well for Smart. and UGA.
Speyside
8 years ago
Should be a good game.
MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
8 years ago

I have it on good authority that Bama thinks a lot of you, though, MACS.

SmokeMonkey wrote:



Okay, that was funny!
Burner02
8 years ago

Saban is like 10 and 0 against former assistant coaches.

Does not bode well for Smart. and UGA.

Burner02 wrote:




I stand corrected, 11 times rather than 10.
KingoftheCove
8 years ago

I stand corrected, 11 times rather than 10.

Burner02 wrote:


yep....Bama gonna smush and smash UGA.

And all those Bama haters (me included) gonna have to eat our Crow raw...........with feathers..........no sauce...........for beetching that Bama had no bidness being in da Final 4.

Bama 34 ... Georgia 10

Still think UCF shoulda been in there...
Time for 8 teams...........:-k .............never mind.......4 is fine
SteveS
8 years ago
Michigan losing does make up somewhat for Alabama winning ...

not that I care much about either school, but I can't stand either coach ...
Users browsing this topic