gummy jones
8 years ago
Looked like a goon.

In what reality is this exemplary of proper conflict resolution other than world star hip hop?

He's lucky someone didn't give him lead poisoning after his assault with a deadly weapon.
Just Relax
8 years ago
im not a big fan of UFC. Focus too much on technical fighting. Round after round of a guy struggling to get off the ground while another holds him isn't entertaining. That said this was a show. Maybe went too far. I thought it was fantastic but I like Conor. He's way over the top. Was it dumb, yeah. Will he lose everything and never fight again? Nah.
ZRX1200
8 years ago
Goon is a good movie.
gummy jones
8 years ago
If he did the truffle shuffle that would be another story
opelmanta1900
8 years ago

im not a big fan of UFC. Focus too much on technical fighting. Round after round of a guy struggling to get off the ground while another holds him isn't entertaining. That said this was a show. Maybe went too far. I thought it was fantastic but I like Conor. He's way over the top. Was it dumb, yeah. Will he lose everything and never fight again? Nah.

Just Relax wrote:


You watch One Championship?
Just Relax
8 years ago
lol I feel that I gave it a fair shot. There's a whole lot of dead time of bear hugging for the 15 seconds of intense blows for me to dedicate a Saturday night to it. I'll catch the you tube videos tomorrow, maybe.

I also know they'd twist me like a pretzel so I'm not saying they aren't good at what they do, just be better if they'd break that up.
opelmanta1900
8 years ago
I asked about One because the refs - especially Mario Yamasaki(sp?) - are famous for not allowing inaction... in fact, he constantly yells "action" throughout the rounds and yellow cards for continued lack of progress... if I'm not mistaken that card cost the fighter 10% of their purse...

And on top of that, they post fights on YouTube almost every day... i can't justify paying for ppv, so i rely on YouTube...
opelmanta1900
8 years ago
Also, One Championship does a different scoring system... instead of round by round, it's scored as a fight overall... i like it...
Just Relax
8 years ago
Ah I'll have to check it out. I thought you were asking if I've even watched one UFC championship fight. Definitely interested in that.
opelmanta1900
8 years ago
Definitely check it out.... i like it cuz i can binge watch the fights they have on YouTube... Rich Franklin is involved in the organization, vp or something like that...

You should probably stay away from watching Ben Askren fights though... i enjoy them but he's straight up wrestling... he's retired now but in his last 4 or 5 fights he wasn't hit a single time... he doesn't like to get hit... but he knows how to win fights...
bs_kwaj
8 years ago
HuckFinn
8 years ago

Who?

🍺

bs_kwaj wrote:


Da guy
gummy jones
8 years ago
#31 If you assume most crazy celebrities are hooked on something you will be right more often than you are wrong
opelmanta1900
8 years ago
He's still under contract with the ufc i think... i know he hasn't fought in 500 days, but wouldn't he still be enrolled in USADA? Not sure how much of a coke problem you can develop while being piss tested on the regular... definitely not impossible though...
RMAN4443
8 years ago

He's still under contract with the ufc i think... i know he hasn't fought in 500 days, but wouldn't he still be enrolled in USADA? Not sure how much of a coke problem you can develop while being piss tested on the regular... definitely not impossible though...

opelmanta1900 wrote:


No coke, Pepsi........Pepsi Pepsi Pepsi Cheezburga Cheezburga Cheezburga Chip Chip Chip

🇨🇮
Users browsing this topic