cigarkid22
21 years ago
So, I go home and check the mail today because of the severe storm, and my mailbox is demolished, I will post pics tonight. What I sent you was in no means for the return of a return fire like this!! I am speechless and the ISOM was such a grand gesture!! When you two are in Florida my door is always welcome, and stand by kind friend, I have caught in the past what you like to do for a hobby!!!
zap
  • zap
  • Enthusiast
21 years ago
Kid, get the mailbox fixed so I can blow it up. I know where you live.
myash07
21 years ago
Hey thanks for the invite!
Donna & I will give ya a call when we get ready to head that way!
Oh and the smokes you sent were damn good also!

My many thanks friend!


ash
erkwgz
21 years ago
Nice job Jimmy!

Later.....Erik
cigarkid22
21 years ago
Jimmy, check your msn account today, I will send you my home number, business and cell, or if you like check my website www.palmislandpix.com, my wife and I are on there, it is to the our corporation.

You are so very welcome for the sticks that were sent, you are so very deserving of so much more.

Rob
myash07
21 years ago
Sorry for the delay...
A friend passed away and it's been a trying week.
Didn't get the email, please try again.

myash
cigarkid22
21 years ago
No problem Jimmy, e-mail resent this morning.

Rob
myash07
21 years ago
Thanks

I got the email...


Jimmy
Users browsing this topic