Pancho
  • Pancho
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
21 years ago
Good grief, man!! I'm at a loss for words. DPREECE sent me 9 sticks that are worthy of being on the top shelf of anyone's humidor. Zino, Opus X, Gurkha perfecto, PAM, PAN, Ashton Maduro, Fuente WOA, PSD4, MC. I am truly unworthy of such a massive bombing. Way overboard, my friend. I hope some day to return the favor (after I go buy some good cigars to keep up). Many, many thanks.
erkwgz
21 years ago
Depreece,

You are a bastige and I HATE your guts. How in the hell am I ever going to repay your kindness and generosity? I was just trying to take care of a BOTL whom I consider a friend....and the SOB obliterates my mailbox with almost exactly the same WMD!! PAM, PAM,Ghurka legend perfecto,PSD4,Monte White torp,Zino,Fuente WOAM? (not sure about that)Ashton Maddie,and a Big Azz OpusX!!!! Thank you so much Dustin. You are a top notch BOTL and I am awed by your generosity. However, even though I can't hang with you stick for stick, no good deed goes unpunished!

Better duck bro! ( Insert evil laugh here. )

Later.....Erik
Da Chief
21 years ago
D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTFO! I was not in no way or means expecting such a wonderful act of kindness. I was just helping Panhco take care of the BOTL's down the line with the KISS Box Pass. I have been bombed by the best and you my friend have completed my top shelf in my already full display humidor. I was at a loss for words.... really.....you can ask Da Mrs. Chief. She even inspected the ISOM that was on board! LOL!

The Insurgent Chief has truly truly been humbled....which only means........................................................................................................























DISENGAGE, REGROUP, REATTACK! LOL!

Da Dup Da DUP......

BWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!
Velvet Jones
21 years ago
Whooa baby! Just received a package from Dustin, what can I say, ditto what Pancho,erk,R6 said. Way over the top man!
I hope you realize that it was totally unnecessary but thank you none the less.
You're the kind of guy that puts the "B" in BOTL.

Again, thank you very much,
Dennis
dpreece
21 years ago
hehehe hahaha snicker snicker”

Glad you fellas all liked your little packages LOL!!!

Please retaliation is not warranted in this instance!! Please just enjoy the cigars!! You guys are some of the best out there and all of you are very disserving BOTL!! I am happy to know each and everyone of you!!

Smoke em with friends, I find that they are much better that way 😉


Thanks again to each of you!!

Dustin


Hmmmm….. Pinto should have a little surprise soon too!!!! Bbbbwwwwwaaaaaa!!!
bassdude
21 years ago
dpreece is definitely a credit to this board.
Pinto
21 years ago
I'm speachless....totally unexpected and completly uncalled for. Dustin you are truely one of the best BOTL out there, and as I mentioned privately, guys like you are the ones who keep this forum and community above all of the others.

Respectfully,

PINTO
Users browsing this topic