Ewok126
7 years ago
All right, I have joined every group that was listed for Europe, London, UK. It seems a great deal of them will not let me sign up unless you live in the UK the bastids. I have also posted to all that have accepted my application. Still waiting on approval for 15 or so.
Abrignac
7 years ago

For those wondering, that conversation went like this:

Anthony: mom, here...

Mom: what?

Anthony: here talk to Joel...

Mom: who?

Anthony: it's Joel, talk to him...

Mom: I don't know who that is...

Anthony: it's Joel...

Mom: Anthony, I don't know who Joel is...

Anthony: talk to him... It's Joel...

opelmanta1900 wrote:



I have zero recollection of said conversation.
grmcooper
7 years ago
I'm sure a couple of our conversations the past couple days you can't remember either. But you will feel it. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚
frankj1
7 years ago
bring da pain!
Ewok126
7 years ago

I'm sure a couple of our conversations the past couple days you can't remember either. But you will feel it. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

grmcooper wrote:




That would be my guess for sure. The phone call I got was,

A: I cant feel my shoulder or my peck.

E: It could be cause of the block man so how are you doing.

A: They did this and that, see, SEE, YOU SEE! Like I could look through the phone

E: Dang man that sounds rough, You are not hurting though right?

A: Oh man I got to chit.

E: Utt Oh!

A: Oh I really got to chit, I got to go, Bye. CLICK


I didn't tell poor Anthony he was on speaker phone. My wife was on the floor laughing her ass off. She and I both decided, We Really miss working in the medical field.
delta1
7 years ago
morphine is some BAD sh*t...

Hey Opel, I'll chip in when you locate the toy...
opelmanta1900
7 years ago
Bad news on this... I've had no luck... The only one I've found is in Budapest and I can't get the guy to ship here... Ewok, any news on Facebook stuff?
grmcooper
7 years ago
This is so funny.
Ewok126
7 years ago

Bad news on this... I've had no luck... The only one I've found is in Budapest and I can't get the guy to ship here... Ewok, any news on Facebook stuff?

opelmanta1900 wrote:


So far no luck but, today off of one of the special needs Facebook sights, A lady told me of a place that deals in nothing but hard to find items for special wants for special needs. She said they have a good record of finding things. I signed up for it early this AM and was approved around noonish. I had posted what we are in search of with a photo to boot. So now it s just a waiting game I guess. I have still a bunch of places where I have not gotten a response yet but I still have my hopes up.
opelmanta1900
7 years ago
Awesome! I'm hoping that works... Keep me updated... My PayPal is at your disposal to make it work...

the Hungarian guy told me he was certain he wouldnt have the time to help, but that might just be Hungarian for "me want more money"... I might offer him a hundred bucks and see if that makes his watch run slower...
corey sellers
7 years ago
Sign me up I will help cover cost just let me know what I can do
Ewok126
7 years ago

Awesome! I'm hoping that works... Keep me updated... My PayPal is at your disposal to make it work...

the Hungarian guy told me he was certain he wouldnt have the time to help, but that might just be Hungarian for "me want more money"... I might offer him a hundred bucks and see if that makes his watch run slower...

opelmanta1900 wrote:




I will keep you posted for sure. If you throw him a hundred and he decides to go with it, you can put me down for half.
Abrignac
7 years ago

That would be my guess for sure. The phone call I got was,

A: I cant feel my shoulder or my peck.

E: It could be cause of the block man so how are you doing.

A: They did this and that, see, SEE, YOU SEE! Like I could look through the phone

E: Dang man that sounds rough, You are not hurting though right?

A: Oh man I got to chit.

E: Utt Oh!

A: Oh I really got to chit, I got to go, Bye. CLICK


I didn't tell poor Anthony he was on speaker phone. My wife was on the floor laughing her ass off. She and I both decided, We Really miss working in the medical field.

Ewok126 wrote:




I did that? Jeez
RMAN4443
7 years ago
You must have made it, because you'd probably remember if you did'nt#-o
Abrignac
7 years ago
I remember going to the bathroom, I just donโ€™t remember the conversation.
Ewok126
7 years ago

I remember going to the bathroom, I just donโ€™t remember the conversation.

Abrignac wrote:


Yes sir you sure did lmaooo. I just wished I had a way to record the conversation because brother, That was You Tube Material if there ever was such. ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎ I still get tears when I think about it and start laughing.

I am just glad you doing ok my man. Oh and I left out the part you saying you needed one of them things that spray water on your ass in the toilet lmaoooo Yeah that is when I all but got strangled laughing.
delta1
7 years ago
bidet...bidet...bidet...bidet...b...that's all fffolks....
Users browsing this topic