k9kop
  • k9kop
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Know I know what it feels like!!! I sent slimboli a simple five pack of a cigar he wanted to try and then out of no where I recieve a next day air package from UPS. I opened the package to find an entire sealed box of VERY tasty smokes. Mr. slim, You sir are a class act. You went way above and beyond and I'm very greatful. It's not over my friend, You've just opened a can of worms. It's people like you that make this place great.

Thank you
k9
Slimboli
21 years ago
Charlie
21 years ago
Slim is one of the great guys who is a BOTL!

Charlie
xibbumbero
21 years ago
That nogoodnik has slapped me in the past. I feel your pain. X
Slimboli
21 years ago
xibbumbero --- hang on to that Palio ... that was one of the 'originals' ...

... and the later ones don't have the 'silver' emblem (crest) ...

It doesn't effect its functionality ... but it does set it apart from the rest. I just think it looks cooler ... 😉
Users browsing this topic